I can not believe what I have seen on this server

DeletedUser2770

we normally never start on the rim...unfortunately we did here by over a month

DeletedUser2888

wasn't referring to your boasting i was talking about app.

ok then, but why did you quote me instead of him? (it's easy for me to make a conclusion u mean't the 3 cities i've taken from some sad alliances)

DeletedUser374

Nah. We have taken six. And we haven't even gone after them seriously yet. Remember, we started six weeks "behind" everyone. We are closing that gap quickly, though. Steady and forward. Stay with the plan. Everything else will come.

pardon me.

but, grepostats says AD joined (founded) 2nd coming on the 22nd of February 2013 at 21:15:15.
he was 1300 points at the time.
Echelon joined/was founded on the 6th of February 2013 at 23:15:11.

using a simple mathematical formula, called math, I deduce that this is 2 weeks and 2 days later.
But, please also note that ZephyrDaKai (the founder) was 0 points when he founded this alliance, and AD was 1300...
please get your math right next time you say anything.

DeletedUser2770

yes AD did start on this server 16 days after it started and how long after I started did my members start.... they were all 20 days late at best....

X- all we do is speak facts here, if they dont work to your benefit please dont try and change that fact....

DeletedUser3015

its true, AD disappeared over the rail of a chartered fishing boat some time in early january, washed up on shore here sometime in februarty, we all thought he was dead until we heard about some oober troll terrorizing zeta on the american servers.

DeletedUser374

yes AD did start on this server 16 days after it started and how long after I started did my members start.... they were all 20 days late at best....

X- all we do is speak facts here, if they dont work to your benefit please dont try and change that fact....

did you just talk about yourself in the 3rd person? you're starting to worry me :p

DeletedUser

That is true, Mojo. When we heard AD was coming back, we all started getting ready for him to bring the "team" back together. The team was "waiting" for AD to choose where we were going to start and then to get our invites. We did NOT all come over at the same time.

I was with the next to the last group to come over. And we were a good 3-4 weeks after AD had started here with a very close knit team. In fact, it split our team into "two" oceans even though our islands were next to one another. We had team members who were playing on other servers. I had given 7 days notice to my alliance on my server once I was put on alert to be ready to get invited. So half of us were EASILY a month to a month and a half behind the rest of the server.

To pull the "old team" back together again, though, was more than worth it. Once we knew AD was back, we ALL knew where we wanted to be and now we are here with him. NO ONE makes the game fun like AD does for his alliance. NO ONE. I think most, if not ALL, of our members would agree. Even the new friends we have made since coming to Zeta have helped make our team even better and more fun.

And it was all done with AD's planning and leadership...with half of us or MORE starting a month to a month and a half behind everyone else.

DeletedUser3015

spoken like someone who's never been in pika with me SW ;)