I am sure.....

• Thread starter DeletedUser7462
  • Start date

DeletedUser7462

I am sure this thread will be moved as it is probably posted in the wrong section, but I'm new. Noobs get one pass, right? I am new to the game and liking it. I want to join an alliance. The alliance doesn't have to be the best, but it must want to be the best and have a chance in Hades. I am a free player with the possibility of being premium depending on my level of fun it will bring. I am a man who doesn't mind conflict whether it be verbal or virtual. I play Sigma server on this server. I have relatively low stats as I am still under beginner's protection. I have little idea of how to survive on my own. I need an alliance!

DeletedUser

Congratulations, it is in the right place and won't get moved.

Since you are a new player, I guess you won't mind some advice.

First, I'd advise you to join US22 which is a new world, released yesterday I think - you won't have to deal with much larger players.

Second, remember you can always play on Hyperborea - US5 which is a peaceful world without the possibility of taking over other players' cities - this will allow you to test different approaches for "real" worlds.

If you join US 22 and if are active on US22 forums you'll quickly make friends that know the game and can teach you.

DeletedUser

I am always happy to take on brand-new players who are keen to learn, and who are active.

Myself and a group of friends will be joining the new world (us 22) soon, if you would like to join let me know. We are extremely experienced and are happy to mentor new players.

A few things i will need you to do if you want to join:
-get skype, and add me (user: sic0tic)
-Give me a rough idea of your activity levels, as that is the key in this game.

Let me know :)

DeletedUser7462

I have deleted my account on server19. I have started an account on us22. I may start world 5 for some strategy exploring. Thanks for the advice Dragone. Late~

Last edited by a moderator: