I AM SHOCKED!!!

DeletedUser

As I am standing on my patio, enjoying the sun, and thanking God I dont live or go to the east coast (I mean, who would?), I almost choked on my drink reading all of the goings on here. I am VERY troubled by, well, pretty much everyone who is posting here, and I feel the compunction to tell you why, otherwise I dont see it ending anytime soon. First of all, I was a proud member of Team Bad Guy, and heard these endless allegations of foul play against us. I never in my wildest dreams, could have imagined there was any merit to ANY of it. IMAGINE MY SURPRISE! But i digress. I dont want to get off-topic, so that is all that will be said about that. Anyways, I seldom post or even read this stuff, and there IS a reason. AMATEURS!!! Thats why! My former TBG brothers and sisters....I like the energy you have showed in talking trash. Anyone who knows me, knows I consider it an art form, and you guys were doing OK, refuting all the allegations and other complaints. But DONT QUIT! Just because it turned out to be true is NO reason to let the facts get in the way of a great story! Just like Seahawk fans continue to do (and I could hear them clearly from the sidelines of the game, jelly much?), how this and that stopped them, likewise, you have the same opportunity! You can spin this. So what, a lot of peoples fears ended up being confirmed, so what that almost an entire wonder island is not returning, SO WHAT! You have it inside you, i know you do. Just reach down deep and find that spirit and zeal you had when Prof. Bireme WAS here. I know most of you are as shocked as me, but are thrilled at the position yu are n, so let your voices be heard. Dont let a few people define who and what you are. Keep trash talking and really get your backs into it. Sure, a security blanket has been removed, but you are still great players! You still have a HUGE lead! Yet it has gone quiet? Thats not the TBG that I knew! The TBG that i knew would never let ANY amount of tarnish to effect their spirits. Now get online and post! True most of you are exactly the simmers you claim everyone else to be, and really havent done much besides show up when an attack alarm goes off (like you used to rip Angelmonkey for doing), and I know how hard it is to actually do anything when you have moved onto other worlds. But in trash talking, I have found that it tends to work so much better when you are NOT B.S.ing, and are NOT doing exactly what you are complaining about. Thats just my opinion. NOT ALL OF YOU of course. There are those who sit and do things, usually being glorified alarm clocks, but I mean those who DONT DO ANYTHING!!! C'mon, dont look at me like that. You know the type I mean. Like "leaders" who screw their own alliance over because they dont get to be the star at all times. The type that run their mouth, then become glorified simmers, only showing up to run an attack at a city that THEY want to take (accounting for more than 55% of the attacks), and in the end, THEY have to be the one to take the city. I LOVED THAT BTW! I won money (that i havent gotten yet), because I gave 20 to 1 odds, that AD would be the one to do EXACTLY what I accused him of, and demand to be the one to take the city y'all snagged off me the other day!!! From the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU AD. You proved my point, better than i ever could have! You are as consistant as ever, I could almost set my watch by it. I couldnt help but think that if you would have sent even 1 or 2, of the over 65 attacks you sent at me, at the target you screwed us over at, we would have had it, and I would still be there with the astric beside my accomplishments as you are now. KEELEE was MASTERFUL, launching over 150 supports (100 of them from one city of 1 bireme each, nice touch btw). IN THE END, however, the star of that whole epic disaster was MERIDIAN!!! This is a FACT, and she should be allowed to come out from AD's part-time shadow, and take her just credit (AD has to be shaking that its not all about him - BONUS). In AD's "Smash and Grab" attack, the timing was great guys, but the attacks were done with the wrong start time, and I had LONG since been gone, and 2 cities over, and WOULD have conquered it and remained on island, 2 hrs before you would have conquered me. That would have been a major bummer, waiting to get the attacks back, change target, and re-send, with a TON of support headed and 20 mins from landing THERE, and not at the city you were attacking. It was perfect, SAVE FOR MERI!!! She HC'd the city I was in with her newest city, and got me just minutes from TBG embarrassment! I have to say, GREAT JOB MERI! You saved that from being just another Seni-less disaster. All the biggest baddest part time players (and KEELEE), and it was little ol MERI who bailed you guys out! Full props!!! You others, I would hurry and get the last one if i were you. But there really isnt much out there to fear. It was fun guys. The leadership should have been a little more careful what was really going on, but it was fun.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAA damage this is probably the best thing I have ever read waiting for ADs response or Thing 2s response from meri ha!

DeletedUser11005

Damage bro, I'm a huge fan, I really am.. I think you're awesome, but paragraphs bro, I'm going cross eyed trying to read that whole thing.

DeletedUser

Damage bro, I'm a huge fan, I really am.. I think you're awesome, but paragraphs bro, I'm going cross eyed trying to read that whole thing.

LOL. Sorry my man. You know i type exactly what i talk. I tried, believe me, to keep it short, and used SMALL words, so AD would understand, and not have to get Meri to translate it to him. So, c'mon man, your MTV generation attention span cant be that short, can it? Besides, I post about once every 6 months or so, so I figured I'd earned some extra letters.

DeletedUser2770

Whats funny is that even though Meri broke your siege it was I who told her to HC the whole island as I felt something was a lil to fishy. It was also I who asked players to cast troops on her so she can send HCs

So essentially I not only took your city but I also broke your siege on our wonder island

Kudos to me again

You know what else I got damage... I got me an artemis city with all that juicy silver.......

Anybody see a kite? Damage is looking to go fly one

DeletedUser

Always ALL you. Kinda sums it up, better than I ever could have.

DeletedUser7919

I agree with Damage. Erm, not about the very long original post being as my vision started getting blurry by the third? Was it the third? Well, where the third paragraph should have been. Even I couldn't decipher it all. But, I agree with what Damage just said..Shut it, AD.:p

DeletedUser

Sorry for the long diatribe before Meri. I mean I expected guys like PW14 and other whipper snappers to have the short attention span, but i guess i DID get a bit carried away! lol. Even posting very seldom, it was a bit much. You agree with which part? The part where I credit YOU for catching me slipping out the back, in a move that would have angered and confused all those ruler-checking attackers that i fooled? Or with the part where AD tried to take your glory and keep it for himself?

DeletedUser7919

The part that involved AD taking the carrot dangled in front of him. He can't help himself. It's like the guy can't NOT speak up!!!

Yes, he did tell me to send out harbor checks around the island. That is absolutely true. But, it was my choice to actually listen to him for once. Honestly, though, I wouldn't have even thought about it had he not asked me to do it. But, normally, I ignore his requests for massive harbor checks. And I was sorely tempted to that night. I'd only gotten that city a few days before and had all of 200 slingers as land troops in it at the time. Even with that, the bare minimum I could send out was 36 or 37 slingers. And that would go incredibly fast for an all out HC around the island at the same time.

Having sent all my crap back home after I'd gotten that city would have left me completely defenseless and open to attacks as I didn't have any other cities close by. But, I said 'screw it' and went ahead and did it. After I ran out of all my slingers, I told him my HC's were launched and 'feeling around' the island. AD asked if I'd sent to ALL the cities . I then proceeded to curse him out and tell him I used ALL the troops I had being as it was a new city and that he was lucky he was getting the cities I sent to, which were all of the ones I thought might be at risk. He then asked everyone to 'patroness' my city so I could send more out to all the other cities on the island.

And yes, I was pretty damned proud to get your CS. In fact, I was giddy and giggly. I got pats on the back from everyone and then AD said something about me actually listening to him, for once. And I went back into super grumpy, AD better sleep on his stomach for the next MONTH, mode.

DeletedUser

I am amazed...not at all. WOW!!! R35BARKER just came on after being inactive, and a miracle occured, and that guy attacked me! Hallelujah!!! Its a miracle! Then he messaged me informin me of how much time was left in the world. I feel the power FLOWING through me. I have never been part of a biblical style miracle, but i feel the power of the allmighty has touched me! HALLELUJAH!!! Its an honest to god miracle!!!

Last edited by a moderator: