Hyperborea

DeletedUser836

Its the same for all worlds, they dont get closed til population is at the required amount. Its like losing cities to activity, if the world loses too many players it is closed.

DeletedUser298

Once a world reaches only 299 players it will quit no matter what. It's ultimately Daedalus's decision if he wants to open another one of these worlds or not, he probably will sometime in the future after this world closes but you never know. And for people asking him to keep this one open while it's under 299 people, it's kind of a waste. There are only 299 active people for a reason, nobody really likes this world. Would be better if this server was retired as I have no idea what it does but I would assume it costs inno money to run a grepo server :)

DeletedUser836

Its not his decision, It is Inno Games. He plays a part in it but the other people who are like him or higher up in the company have to decide how to close it. A world has to have some sort of ending, not just "hey its closed now" because that wont settle well for people. It leaves the world in sort of a tie so they find a way to end Hyperborea.

DeletedUser298

Actually I'm pretty sure it's His decision lol as well as when the worlds will open as well as the world settings, all His decisions ;-)

DeletedUser836

unless hes everyone then it is only partially his decision.

DeletedUser298

He's not everyone, but he runs US Grepolis. InnoGames hires the devs to create the game and edit it, and they higher Daedalus to run it(as well as Aliyah and possibly the senior in-game mods, but I have no clue about them), and I believe that Daedalus hires forum and in game mods to help him run it :)

DeletedUser

Yes Daedalus is the almighty Community Manager he is in charge of the US servers Inno hired him and Daed hired other people to help

DeletedUser

He's not everyone, but he runs US Grepolis. InnoGames hires the devs to create the game and edit it, and they higher Daedalus to run it(as well as Aliyah and possibly the senior in-game mods, but I have no clue about them), and I believe that Daedalus hires forum and in game mods to help him run it :)

I am employed by InnoGames and I bring in everyone else.

As for the topic itself its quite moot as Hyperborea still has way too many players to worry about its end. You are all welcome to speculate as to what will happen but the fact is I will announce what will happen when I decide the time is right to do so. Hyperborea is not a competitive world so I would not expect there to be any kind of competitive style ending when that time does come.

DeletedUser

I would hope people would eventually leave to get back to a warrior world after they have learned the game. I'm sure Hyper won't end soon. It is a valuable resource to the grepolis community.

DeletedUser

I would hope people would eventually leave to get back to a warrior world after they have learned the game. I'm sure Hyper won't end soon. It is a valuable resource to the grepolis community.

I agree, I play on another warrior server and still play here as my friends are here.

I'm not concerned about it ending or how it will end, when it is announced I'm sure Hyperborea Management and our allies will win.

DeletedUser836

The thing is losing people there is like losing family members.

DeletedUser

I agree, however, there is no point in worrying about it or discussing it till we have less than 500 active players (Still no where close to that).

P.S. Thanks Daedalus for the shout out in mass message! We need more victims or members :)

DeletedUser6830

It was once great but now is dying o.o, There are players leaving every day and once we get to 300 the world dies :eek:.
We cant let this happen!
LOL 6 years later and Hyperborea is still here

DeletedUser16501

Wow, Hyperborea is still here. Seven years, I'm guessing it's been?