Hydra

DeletedUser8262

Well, usually a Fail Alliance is an alliance that doesnt even get off the ground. Since this comment was made before the world came out Im assuming he meant that my alliance would never even reach daylight.

DeletedUser5088

Umm seriously? You think your alliance didn't fail because you are still alive the day when BP ends. lmfao haha :D :D :D :D
That made my day

DeletedUser8262

Umm seriously? You think your alliance didn't fail because you are still alive the day when BP ends. lmfao haha :D :D :D :D
That made my day

I don't think that :/

Why do you always put words in my mouth. Now your in my head too ? Theres only one other place I do have control of and the sign says "Please Do Not Enter".

DeletedUser

Why do you always put words in my mouth. Now your in my head too ? Theres only one other place I do have control of and the sign says "Please Do Not Enter".
Umm... let me guess... your wife?

DeletedUser6486

yay we're in his head

but seriously, just because you made it to day 1 doesn't mean your alliance is guaranteed to not fail

DeletedUser5088

I am not putting words or thoughts in your mouth.
You said "Ackward" to "Fail Alliance" meaning
You think your alliance didn't fail because you are still alive the day when BP ends.

DeletedUser8262

yay we're in his head

but seriously, just because you made it to day 1 doesn't mean your alliance is guaranteed to not fail

Decky just leave, you were guaranteed to fail as soon as you joined. Cant wait to receive that message from you asking to jump ship. Well now that I said that you will probably try to prove me wrong. Reverse psychology there for ya.

DeletedUser6486

No, I won't try to prove you wrong, I will prove you wrong

DeletedUser

No, I won't try to prove you wrong, I will prove you wrong

GO Decky Go! and why would anyone want to jump ships to be in your alliance GL... that would be stupid. I messaged one of your players that you were a raging maniac and they said "I know I can't wait for him to get rimmed he is a pus and an AHole... I won't say which player though but the Message will be on the newspaper I can garuntee you that. Also does anyone want to start a newspaper? We will need one soon.

DeletedUser5973

GO Decky Go! and why would anyone want to jump ships to be in your alliance GL... that would be stupid. I messaged one of your players that you were a raging maniac and they said "I know I can't wait for him to get rimmed he is a pus and an AHole... I won't say which player though but the Message will be on the newspaper I can garuntee you that. Also does anyone want to start a newspaper? We will need one soon.

Newspapers are dead we need a blog lol