Hydra

DeletedUser8262

XDD we will see.. what's your in-game name bud? and yeah, my "friends" have already reported that you have "bounty" on me already :pP

and how is it that my MRA has better average points per player than you or any other alliance does? :D
Think before you speak brother..

Ha, funny to see that you already have spies in my alliance. Your alliance, oh my bad, MRA has more average then mine because you recruited only the players with points. Hence the term. MRA. You may have more points then my alliance but your experience is no where near my alliance. Also heard that you apparently have 800k points in another server yet you "forgot" the name of your account.

DeletedUser6486

Ha, funny to see that you already have spies in my alliance. Your alliance, oh my bad, MRA has more average then mine because you recruited only the players with points. Hence the term. MRA. You may have more points then my alliance but your experience is no where near my alliance. Also heard that you apparently have 800k points in another server yet you "forgot" the name of your account.

well trek2282 alone has about the skill of your entire alliance

DeletedUser8262

well trek2282 alone has about the skill of your entire alliance

I'm getting real tired of you trashing my alliance decky. Honestly your not good. The highest you've ever gotten was 75k points on a world that started over 5 months ago when even R.H. Stogus would've gotten higher than you and that's saying something. Face it. Your just not good. There's a reason I didn't want you in my alliance. You don't meet all the requirements. Your not aggressive, you don't meet the experience level, your not loyal, the only thing you actually are is active. No offense to R.H Stogus which I'm glad to have join this world.

DeletedUser6486

Stoogey has never conquered a city, at least I can survive long enough to get more than one city unlike stoogey. And I'm in the top 200 in abp in Psi. And 75k isn't the highest I've ever gotten, on my first en. world I joined 1 month before WWs started and I still managed to get over 20 cities even though there were people that had way over 100 cities at the same time I started.

DeletedUser8562

Stoogey has never conquered a city, at least I can survive long enough to get more than one city unlike stoogey. And I'm in the top 200 in abp in Psi. And 75k isn't the highest I've ever gotten, on my first en. world I joined 1 month before WWs started and I still managed to get over 20 cities even though there were people that had way over 100 cities at the same time I started.

decku i think i have more bp than you on psi and im in ocean 0!

DeletedUser6486

no, I have 30k more abp than you, 8k more dbp, so 38k more total bp

DeletedUser10023

lol, i never had 800k points bud... and I never said I did. Haha.

It's funny how you say you have more experience.. believe it or not I would be the happiest player in this world, if you guys actually did put up a good fight.. fair fights are so hard to find these days.. :/
but as of now, it seems like that won't be happening... :(

DeletedUser8262

Listen to this kid, you just said that in your first en world A MONTH before WW started you took 20 cities. So your saying that you probably joined o14 where theirs nothing but inactive players and easy pickings. Anybody in Grepolis can get 200k point easily when they start out a month before WW. Basically the world is over and players are leaving at that point leaving you to take their inactive cities.

DeletedUser6486

Well, I was actually in Ocean 66, but you can make up as many stories about me being a noob as you want to, but the truth is you under estimate me, and our alliance, you'll see eventually

DeletedUser10023

Yeah, he will have to finally see and understand at some point. Which shouldn't be too far! :)

DeletedUser8262

I never said I underestimated you guys. Especially not a few of your players. I underestimate your leader.

DeletedUser8262

Fail ? That word is not in my vocabulary *cough* anymore *cough*

DeletedUser

Well the world isn't over yet... It barely started to charl isn't wrong yet