Hydra wants YOU!

DeletedUser

Hello Friends,

I’m the Founder and Co-Leader of the alliance Hydra. I’ve recently transferred here from the European servers. Currently I’m seeking active participants with the intent of moving up in rank, supporting our brethren and creating a community.

If you’re interested, feel free to message GarnetGoo ingame for an invite. We’d love for you to be an addition to our family!

Our alliance is funded on hostile takeover and reaping in the spoils of war! Be advised we are a conquest alliance, and seek to conquer and pillage all of our adversaries.

Teamwork will be an essential element needed for our survival and dominance in Grepolis. So I advise any individuals interested in joining to actively participate in our Alliance forum. Teamwork is what will define us in Grepolis.

image.php

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Update: We are still in our infancy, so if anyone else is interested in joining our community please feel free to message me in game. We have made more headway, including the addition of a few high ranking members.

DeletedUser

They merged but the most of them now are out only the best stayed with us... May be this are another Hydra :p

Last edited by a moderator: