HYDRA vs THE GREEKS

• Thread starter orfeas katw patisiwn
  • Start date

DeletedUser9662

Thanks guys. I don't usually post statistics and whatnot, so it's a relief to read the compliments to say the least.
Obviously, the war is still very young, so the outcome is anyone's guess. Hydra's been through quite a bit of conflict even before the recent war was brought to them, but they've got a couple allies supporting them as well - so it evens things out for now. I'll be posting reports in the following weeks.

I urge any spokespeople from Hydra's side to fill in the blanks. These stats are purely unbiased and foretold with as much accuracy as possible. Don't hesitate to correct me or add anything I missed.

I don't think there are actually anymore HYDRA representatives here

DeletedUser8424

WAR UPDATE
Sunday, May 18th, 2014

DISCLAIMER: The war is roughly 2.5 weeks old; The victory is still up for grabs, as neither Alliance has utilized their big guns.

HYDRA's RANK PRE-WAR: 1st
⇆ GREEK's RANK PRE-WAR: 4th

HYDRA's RANK POST-WAR: 1st (Remained Stable)
⇆ GREEK's RANK POST-WAR: 2nd (+2 R a n k s)

HYDRA's OFFENSIVE BP PRE-WAR: 1st
⇆ GREEK's OFFENSIVE BP PRE-WAR: 5th

HYDRA's OFFENSIVE BP POST-WAR: 1st (Remained Stable)
⇆ GREEK's OFFENSIVE BP POST-WAR: 2nd (+3 R a n k s)

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(Ever since the war)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>​
HYDRA's CITY ACTIVITY: http://us.grepostats.com/world/us35/alliance/6/alliancechanges
GREEK's CITY ACTIVITY: http://us.grepostats.com/world/us35/alliance/35/alliancechanges

~Progress On Either Side~​
HYDRA'S CITY LOSSES TO THE GREEKS (<- CLICK ME) ☑
GREEK'S CITY LOSSES TO HYDRA (<- CLICK ME) ☑

CITY GAINS/LOSSES RESULTS:
HYDRA: -5 (+1)
THE GREEKS: +5 (-1)

Made it as pretty as I could for y'all.
That's all for now folks! We'll try to keep it updated as often as possible.
Mολὼν Λαβέ, HYDRA.

Nice... Thanks for the info

DeletedUser

give it 2 weeks who knows maybe hydra will start landing there CS ^_^

~whitey
So far Whitey the only one who has landed near there it's YOU! Hmmmmmm...... Did wickedonesin gave you that city???? Oh, the score now is 7-1

DeletedUser

Heheh

It was about time for such a confrontation...We already took head on concquers,but i owe my respect to a specific Hydra's player about his defensive skills..I'm glad to face such opponents and these battles give a wild beauty to the game...Never forget that we are "enemies" just in the game...
Enjoy the game...

It was quite the battle!

I plan to take that city back someday ;)

DeletedUser

It was quite the battle!

You guys are fighting quite a battle over one of our cities as we speak.

Not to mention, your mates managed to accumulate an absolute stack of defensive troops! Impressive to say the least. This only goes to prove that HYDRA's still got plenty of fight left within them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9662

You guys are putting quite the battle over one of our cities as we speak.

You guys managed to accumulate quite an impressive stack of defensive troops! This only goes to prove that HYDRA's still got plenty of fight left within them.

Why do I have a huge feeling this is sarcastic :p?

DeletedUser

Why do I have a huge feeling this is sarcastic :p?

(Edited my initial post; heads up so your quote won't seem outdated)
I honestly didn't mean to come off as sarcastic. Promise.

This is more or less what I was referring to, in terms of HYDRA being able to defend their mates--
2djp3f5.png

DeletedUser9662

Oh man was I totally wrong lol :p. I must say those are some pretty good numbers

DeletedUser

I have to say that this is exciting. An absolute bloodbath, cities being captured from both sides, some really good players in both alliances, well in my humble opinion this is WAR!