Humerous Messages

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2039

Well every world needs this thread lol. They provide laughter for many, and insight on important character traits of those around you. I hope we see some funny ones. I'm only in this world to mess around, but it seems like some others have other ideas. :rolleyes:

Things started with this:
[spr]Tyler Boyd on 2013-07-26 at 22:02
Hey! I joined to just have a little fun here in Pi and look who it is. :)

Nestle today at 01:36
if you think i had a short fuse for your bullhonky before, just wait till now.
i decided that i'd bring some friends with me from kappa to continue our domination. why dont you take the time to look up whats going on over there since you have so much free time.

Tyler Boyd today at 01:40
Hahahaha dude, you gotta just take a step back and look around. Anger carried world to world is going to get you...well no where. I never did anything to you, so I hope you drop your godly attitude and step back down to earth. Just here to have some fun bro.

Nestle today at 01:41
oh im going to have some fun. oh i certainly will.

Tyler Boyd today at 02:18
Hahaha oook. We have an NAP with you guys, that's the funny part lol

Nestle today at 08:33
Nestle today at ??:20
did you approve a NAP with Rave ?

AlexanderRydan today at ??:04
no i said wait till august 8th

wow so weird that you would claim a NAP that I didn't approve of, the other founder didn't approve of, the diplomacy officer didn't approve of.... Where would this imaginary NAP have come from then?

Tyler Boyd today at 10:31
Wrongful Info?
Hide
TexasCriminal has written the following:
Ya... I made a NAP with Plaga Mortis

They have a ton of good Alpha and Kappa players if you look.

Look dude, I don't care, I'm just going off what I'm told. No need to be cocky about it haha

Tyler Boyd today at 10:36
All in all, I don't really care. You can come rim me if ya want. :p We both know how I am in a second world.[/spr]

After his little freak out on me, he proceeded to escalate. The ALMIGHTY CAPS LOCK:
[spr] Nestle today at 08:53
Since you got some kind of delusional state going on in your head let me make this as clear and blunt as possible.

THERE IS NO NAP BETWEEN YOUR ALLIANCE AND OURS.
NONE.
NOT NOW, NOT YESTERDAY, NOT TOMORROW OR THE NEXT DAY.

And since you can't read probably, all of our diplomatic relations will not even begin to be talked about seriously until AFTER August 8th.
Hint, that's not today.

Now quit saying we have a NAP because we do not.[/spr]

Now, I really don't even know myself if there is an NAP between these two alliances. Frankly, I don't care. Others, well they feel very strongly. I got you to leave Eta Nestle, good to see you up and around again. I'm keeping your cities warm over there! Poke poke.

DeletedUser2063

Lol oh god I love these threads, I had a blast on Eta with those. Maybe I should start another world with epso :)

DeletedUser

Very funny Tyler. :D

It's sad to see a leader lose it like that.

DeletedUser

I am going to post once and only once because he is wrong. Nestle lost

Forum.png

DeletedUser2063

Poor nestle. Can't see his alliance lasting at all with a temper like that. He'll get mad, make a rash decision, an everyone will leave him.

DeletedUser

Really because nestle leads the number 1 alliance in kappa as well 4+ months running ???

What's pathetic is that you post this to get support for yourself - stuff like this should be kept in game. No one in this forum has anything to do with this and nestle never wrote any of those messages for other's to see hence the term "personal message system"

We could make full threads trashing many players on this server but its..
1. Immature
2. A waste of time
3. Highly frowned upon by better players
4. singling out players like that is just plain wrong and disrespectful I know for a fact he doesn't do it to you I know him very well so why do it to him?

- Lastly, this is not even a good come back to someone you are fighting with...
If you really wanna show someone up then conquer them in game or beat them at something in a server where grepolis fights should take hold in the first place.

DeletedUser

Poor nestle. Can't see his alliance lasting at all with a temper like that. He'll get mad, make a rash decision, an everyone will leave him.

Hmmm... I love forum critics. If only there play was half as good. Fermenting Fruit, lets see some of your play instead of just posts. As far as nestle goes, he is a good guy, who just wanted to make it clear that we werent napping. Its sad when people cant read english. Just needed to make it more clear to Tyler and Texas Criminal. Between Zlutan and now this. This world is gonna be fun. :)

DeletedUser

The third point you make is quite invalid. Some player frown upon this and espionage and whatnot, but they are certainly not the 'better players'

Oh and Tyler has already conquered quite a few of nestle's cities before. thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser

trashing another player on the forums is highly frowned upon and yes tyler took cities from nestle on servers he didnt take seriously

his 2 servers he takes seriously hes yet to lose a city and remains in the top 20 so I would check your facts :)

DeletedUser

Tyler, why dont u play this world and see how u match up now instead of nonstop talking. Btw I am Mflip234, come try to take my cities. :)

I have some good messages also, but I would prefer to play and win, instead of talk on the forums...

DeletedUser

Tyler, why dont u play this world and see how u match up now instead of nonstop talking. Btw I am Mflip234, come try to take my cities. :)

I have some good messages also, but I would prefer to play and win, instead of talk on the forums...

actions speak louder than words :)

DeletedUser

Are you really that ignorant? Look up grepostats before you make belligerent remarks.

DeletedUser2063

Hmmm... I love forum critics. If only there play was half as good. Fermenting Fruit, lets see some of your play instead of just posts. As far as nestle goes, he is a good guy, who just wanted to make it clear that we werent napping. Its sad when people cant read english. Just needed to make it more clear to Tyler and Texas Criminal. Between Zlutan and now this. This world is gonna be fun. :)

I have 500k with no gold, how bout you? Challenge me, I will kick your butt. I'm going to join the next speed 2, if you guys are so tough ill see you there.

DeletedUser

Are you really that ignorant? Look up grepostats before you make belligerent remarks.

:) Belligerent because I told him to come for me? Your right, I am a noob at this game. I have no right to challenge anyone cause I obviously dont have an idea how to play. Fruit, If I wasnt going to be dedicating my time on kappa, pi, and En thebes, I would love to. I would venture my crew... Nestle, Alex, Kasseri, Antigone (if i can get her to play), Onitake, among others would be up to the so called challenge. But then again, we are busy playing kappa right now. :) Which is a speed 2...

DeletedUser

I think this thread is thoroughly off topic. Please return to the topic or I will be forced to close it.

DeletedUser

Since I have had to delete more messages since my warning, I am just closing this thread. However, next time I won't bother with that, I will just start banning those who choose to ignore me.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.