huge ocean numbers?

• Thread starter DeletedUser8950
  • Start date

DeletedUser8950

All of a sudden the oceans are littered with huge ocean numbers. Don't know if it's a bug or a 'feature', but please remove it. It's annoying.

ocean_numbers.jpg

DeletedUser8950

I did it, Charl. Logged out, cleared cache, waited 10 minutes, logged back in. The problem is still there - numbers all over the oceans.

Browser: Google Chrome, version 32.0.1700.107 m

I tried Firefox v. 27.01 -- here the problem does NOT exist, so it's maybe a browser issue?

DeletedUser

If you see it in one browser but not another, it is a browser issue. You can try making sure its fully up to date, clearing cookies and cache (not just cache), making sure other programs are up to date, etc.

W4RR10R

Chilliarch
It might also be an added on script that may be causing the problem, so if you do have something like that you might want to try disabling it, see if it works.

DeletedUser8950

thanks guys, I will try a few things.
Chrome is fully uptodate because it is updating itself. And it's not only me who has this display problem, several other mates in my alliance have the same issue.

DeletedUser8950

ok, I've found out what caused the ocean numbers problem... I'm using the grepolis report converter from grepolis.potusek.eu (btw a very useful thingy), the developer updated it some hours ago and added the ocean numbers as a 'feature' LOL *facepalm*

sorry for bugging you, and thanks for your help

DeletedUser8950

I got the problem too now, disabled Report Converter, and now it's fine :)

Warrior, no need to disable the whole report converter :) there is an option "Display number of seas", just uncheck it and then the numbers are gone *phew*