How you like this world so far?

DeletedUser9287

like how my alliance is ranked 12 but we rank top 5 in Attack and defence

DeletedUser

Good old Muricah, LOL!
So because i attack him multiple times, and kill his troops, in this agressive/strategical game, i'm the wrong person and bully. Some of you are really weird xD

kodobar today at 18:47
you being unfair in playing this game just made me quit the game, nice job bully

DeletedUser

Noob ally HYDRA..

you have an pact with The Sanctum and 83 members ....

DeletedUser9287

Good old Muricah, LOL!
So because i attack him multiple times, and kill his troops, in this agressive/strategical game, i'm the wrong person and bully. Some of you are really weird xD

you being unfair in playing this game just made me quit the game, nice job bully

there re people like this everywere they are what i like to call 1 time players of grepolis they start the game and dont use any sites to help them learn and the yexcpect to be the best player ever and when they get attacked 1 time they complain to the person hoping they back off then cry an quit i had 1 guy try an repport me to the mods because i took his city. i was like thats what this game is supposed to be about if you didn't know that then you should go back to playing farmville on facebook

DeletedUser

I like this world, it's pretty crisp!

OdF3a8A.png

No off Slayer - just be more careful with confidence. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7582

Good old Muricah, LOL!

Pity the n00b.

Be kind to n00bs - we need them.

Much more fun pwning loud-mouthed self-proclaimed "pros".

DeletedUser

Good old Muricah, LOL!

Hihihi, noobs :D

DeletedUser

Enjoying the world

I've seen so far lots of portuguese revolted players too (I'm one of them, heheh)

I'm in Vendetta, attacking and farming

DeletedUser11069

I like this world, it's pretty crisp!

OdF3a8A.png

No off Slayer - just be more careful with confidence. :)

It is not just him it is the whole alliance they out number us 2 to 12 on an island and they are doing terrible there

DeletedUser8351

BlueDragon and his cohort on the island chose to attack us. We were not attacking them...yet. Now he whines because we have him under siege? pfffft Plus, you lost one of your pacts (who just happened to merge with us after seeing how horrible you guys are).

It is a war game. neener neener neener. By the way, Hi Gold Lemur. You can change your name but not your spots. I promise our trooops will toast to your...demise.

And I think you forgot to mention that one of your pacts also had five players on our island along with you and your cohort in crime. So it was not 12 against 2. It was 12 against 7. And you started it, so fess up.

Last edited by a moderator: