How you like this world so far?

DeletedUser9287

heyi have a question where is stogus? usually he is is all over the servers that just open

DeletedUser

heyi have a question where is stogus? usually he is is all over the servers that just open

he was banned so many times from the externals he quit if i recall (Dont quote me on this for sure). though i do miss seeing his posts

DeletedUser9287

ye most of his junk made me laugh so hard i spit milk/soda/water/juice/other i was drinking out my nose

DeletedUser

lol same here. though he could be pretty rude sometimes as well

DeletedUser9287

ahhh well now who do we get to be funny man in the forums? can't we make an exception to let stogus post dumb stuff just to make us laugh i didn't mind it :D

DeletedUser

ahhh well now who do we get to be funny man in the forums? can't we make an exception to let stogus post dumb stuff just to make us laugh i didn't mind it :D

better yet lets get him to join this world and see how far he gets. then we could see what he says on how he likes it lol

DeletedUser7429

The forums seem so barren without good old stogus messing them up.

DeletedUser11396

The amount of gold used by top two players is over 9000... I guess thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser9287

better yet lets get him to join this world and see how far he gets. then we could see what he says on how he likes it lol

not sure but i think stogus is playing the world with another name i will post more when i have confirm or deny reply and ill send u a pm in game

DeletedUser9651

Whats with all the hate on stogus lol. What did he do to **** everyone off again?

DeletedUser9287

also if u want stogy's new name message me in game i already sent it to childress

DeletedUser8351

Stogus never learns. His current alliance will soon enough.

Oh, and our brilliant Founder gave me the proper pronunciation of this server.

MCBOB200 said:
The correct way to say this world is.... US 41 LOL

Luv ya, Bob.
okok.gif

Last edited by a moderator: