How would the Hive respond?

DeletedUser

Please do not use the obvious chooses of 'hit VM' or 'change name of alliance' in your responses. Lets BEE creative here.

DeletedUser6798

By joining the other most active alliance in the server and proceed to take 34 cities from their common enemies in a week after war was declared on them!

8m8HA.jpg

DeletedUser6798

1 :p and assisted on 3.. hence the 15k or so ABP during that time.. how many of the 20 did you happen to take?

DeletedUser

Took one also and assisted with many, hence the 17k ABP for the same period. :p

DeletedUser

How is that a burn? 34-20...

OK Baghdad Bob. Garydam is simply saying that you should spend more time learning how to play grepo than bantaring with master players like GaryD on the external forums. Maybe you should ask Lord Squid to teach you how to play grepolis better or may-BEE MomQB might take you under her hen feathers.

You got burnt and you don't even know it.

boiling frog.jpg

As for me, I have some awesome teachers within SO. My stats may be an old hunk of coal, but they're gonna be a diamond one day.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6798

I dunno.. I'd rather keep playing in sheer ignorance.

DeletedUser9476

Well as I always say......or someone says.......ignorance is bliss!! :p

DeletedUser

You see, this is exactly how the Hive responds, by responding. Your Antimatter overlords are a bunch of passive-aggressives. There is a culture clash within your alliance. You'll realize this slowly. Your marriage with the silent kill-joys who never contribute to the Upsilon culture here shall end. That is how the Hive I knew would respond.

Cerulias probably has a gag order given directly by MomQB and Lord Squiddly Diddly. How the mighty Hive has fallen.

DeletedUser9476

Right back at you ximikos! Also The Hive still exists! Don't believe me? Look it up. Maybe you should hit them for old times sake ;)

DeletedUser6798

ximikos can't you say the same culture differences exist with your AR brethren? And you claim to be willing to ride or die with senor foos (though i take partial responsibility for the fact he not longer talks on the externals). Perhaps you should focus your verbal lashings on them? Especially considering that they have proven to be quite the lame duck recently.

However, headed back on topic, I will same I am a bit disappointed at the lack of contribution to this thread. Was hoping for some more entertainment, as I am sure you were as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I just think of poor Cerulias held on a tight leash. We all know the real reason why Antimatter distributed players into Darkmatter. It was so MomQB could exert her apiarist control over her new-BEES. But hopefully Cerulias will be set free to pollinate these forums once again. ANd I appreciate yours and Urbiegirl's contribution as well. I'm sure it takes a day's approval from your new passive-agressive leadership to be allowed to post here.

I must admit, you're quite adept at this stuff.

DeletedUser

How do I get brought up in this? I already shot my mouth off a few times in these externals and I have zero to do with our leadership or what anybody says. I fight and attack and take cities...that's it. I'm glad foos made up a bunch of false reasons why we are going to war, blaming Mozz for whatever crap he "claims" Mozz did, but we all know the truth. In the end all I see is lots of good targets on my front doorstep!!! And as far as the Hive people we picked up, it's honestly hard to tell the difference between the new people and the old. Couldn't be happier to have such excellent players join us. Ximikos, maybe you are just disappointed in the draft and jealous that we maybe picked up the better players while you scooped up the scraps and took those into your alliance. I can see that being a sore spot maybe?

After all is said and done, I can say thank you foos!!! Whatever lies and excuses you had to come up with to start this war, it doesn't even matter any more because this is cool right now. Considering the amount of cities we are claiming and will continue to take, I would say we are off to a pretty excellent start in this face-off. Lots more fun to come, it's only just begun.

DeletedUser6798

Cerulias is a big boy and makes his own decisions. Maybe he chooses not to speak on here anymore because he doesnt see anything worth commenting on. To each there own.

DeletedUser

. Ximikos, maybe you are just disappointed in the draft and jealous that we maybe picked up the better players

You got it sister. You stabbed SO, AR and The Trinity in the back by your unauthorized 'draft'. I was just starting to roll into O55 when poof, all my honey got 'stolen' in the dark of night. Jealous, yes, indignant, yes, self-righteous, yes; but I do agree with Big Mamma on one thing: Folks, this is one awesome a$$ war we cooked up on this server. Upsilon went from Simmy to Ximi, and I'm loving it.

So let's just call this a felix culpa on Antimatter's part. I know AM was probably giggling like high school freshmen as secret deals were being carved out with Blood Hunters and such. Nevertheless I am indeed grateful for the epic contest, and I look forward to your 6th posting on the externals, MomQB.

DeletedUser

Lmao Cerulias speaks when Cerulias wants to speak but Elder Scrolls Online came out and my attention is more focused on that than saying useless words back and forth =P.

Enough talking, how about we just let our actions do the talking since words are cheap and if I have to hear the same argument one more time, I'm going to shoot somebody lol.

DeletedUser

Considering the amount of cities we are claiming and will continue to take, I would say we are off to a pretty excellent start in this face-off. Lots more fun to come, it's only just begun.

Yeah, from my perspective all I can see is where your alliance is bottom feeding on the smaller alliances not associated in this drama.

DeletedUser6798

Yeah, from my perspective all I can see is where your alliance is bottom feeding on the smaller alliances not associated in this drama.

Lol this is a joke right? What is your perspective really? Have you checked any of the past conquests? AM/DM has taken an additional 10+ cities from SO/AR/Trinity/Havoc over the last 4 days.. That is also while losing none. You need to try harder.