PnP How to get Rimmed by the #1 Alliance

DeletedUser

Sounds to me like you're trying to justify your poor play and coaching of players. Had you guys had made sure ALL of your players had a clue about how to play. This wouldn't have happened. Sucks to Suck!

DN. your obviously so right. The guy who is rank 2000+ and in an alliance rank 113 is of course doing it right and is certainly good enough to judge that the #1 rank alliance actually "sucks" even though all there stats contradict your entire statement.

How about you stop trolling US45 forums since obviously your not playing this server or at least your so terrible at it you might as well not be playing.

Now let the real grep players talk and go spout your lies to someone who cares to listen

DeletedUser

DN. your obviously so right. The guy who is rank 2000+ and in an alliance rank 113 is of course doing it right and is certainly good enough to judge that the #1 rank alliance actually "sucks" even though all there stats contradict your entire statement.

How about you stop trolling US45 forums since obviously your not playing this server or at least your so terrible at it you might as well not be playing.

Now let the real grep players talk and go spout your lies to someone who cares to listen

Me or Darth?

DeletedUser12660

OK Ovo - finally you posted something that was kind of funny. I really hate to encourage you because this could go terribly, terribly wrong.

Hence the title :p

@Thecult, Youre right, I didnt get the CS kill. I did kill almost all of the troops with the first blow though. It wasn't about me killing the CS, it was teamwork that mattered in the end.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11717

Check the 41 stats bud. And I'm simming there.. Ask everyone whose in an alliance with me lol. And what am I lieing about? I haven't lied about a thing, never have and never will. And I'm still in BP here and I have MORE THAN HALF of your ABP. So whose the "real grep player" out of me and you? Hint: It SURE is not you... LOL

Also, as mentioned, I've taken out people and alliances who are FAR better than you could ever hope to be. On top of that, it took the #1 player here to rim me (congrats btw). And he BARELY got me.

Trust me, I wouldn't even begin to consider you let alone half of your alliance a threat. You're too busy playing patty cake with everyone else so your "stats" shows how much you guys are afraid of REALLY fighting. If I were leading your alliance, half of the other core alliances would already no longer exist. Much less we'd have no pacts or NAPs either lol.

Silly people, always forgetting I can see everything ;)

Now please, work on your ABP. Before the REAL Grep Players start pulling away and leaving you in the dust <3

DeletedUser

That is a very good PnP effort.

I need to remind you that posting messages from support and discussing ingame reports is against the rules.

Thread cleaned up.

Regards,
Draqone

DeletedUser

Check the 41 stats bud. And I'm simming there.. Ask everyone whose in an alliance with me lol. And what am I lieing about? I haven't lied about a thing, never have and never will. And I'm still in BP here and I have MORE THAN HALF of your ABP. So whose the "real grep player" out of me and you? Hint: It SURE is not you... LOL

Also, as mentioned, I've taken out people and alliances who are FAR better than you could ever hope to be. On top of that, it took the #1 player here to rim me (congrats btw). And he BARELY got me.

Trust me, I wouldn't even begin to consider you let alone half of your alliance a threat. You're too busy playing patty cake with everyone else so your "stats" shows how much you guys are afraid of REALLY fighting. If I were leading your alliance, half of the other core alliances would already no longer exist. Much less we'd have no pacts or NAPs either lol.

Silly people, always forgetting I can see everything ;)

Now please, work on your ABP. Before the REAL Grep Players start pulling away and leaving you in the dust <3

Great job. You can make it into the top 200 on a server. Other server stats don't matter. Or I could bring up my top 20 rank and top 10abp on troy. Or my top 50 rank on olynthus before I switched to us45.

And let's be real. If you were gonna be leading a top alliance you'd be leading a top alliance...but the reality is your a nothing player in a nothing alliance. Talk to me when you've made a difference In the game other than building city's for other players to take

DeletedUser11717

Talk to me when you've made a difference In the game other than building city's for other players to take

Pretty sure that's you between the both of us right now LOL...

And Sorry Draqone, I think I did it again. I'm terrible at this :(

DeletedUser

yes, because you let grepobot take your city with ease is doing more good than the guy who hasn't lost a city since his first server.

Don't worry, I'll send you some guides about how to play the game and keep a city.

DeletedUser

Pretty sure that's you between the both of us right now LOL...

And Sorry Draqone, I think I did it again. I'm terrible at this :(

images.jpg

DeletedUser4951

Paul I gotta ask as to why you're even smack talking Cult? He hasn't had his own team help rim him...twice :\

DeletedUser

How to get rimmed by the #1 Alliance 2 ?

No one has hit you since me, soo...?

Paul, I have so many things I want to say to you. Can you join the Actium World Chat? 90% of them can't be said on the forum.

First off, I find it hilarious one of your points is that you have half of his BP while you're in BP... yet that BP was earned before you were rimmed, so that makes no sense.

Second off, Grepobot "barely" got you lol. I'l go ask him, won't be surprised when he says you backsniped with 50 slings 10 minutes after the CS landed and called that barely :p

DeletedUser4951

This time the alliance gets it right. ;)

Sadly we had nothing to do with that one. His own co-founder took off his rights for smack talking Grepobot. According to that guy Paul went insane and called him up on the phone saying some truly disturbing things.

DeletedUser11717

This time the alliance gets it right. ;)

Sadly we had nothing to do with that one. His own co-founder took off his rights for smack talking Grepobot. According to that guy Paul went insane and called him up on the phone saying some truly disturbing things.

Which none of what he said is true, and I'll be glad to show the texts, all phone calls, all in game messages and so on. However, CB has already said to keep that stuff out of the forums. So let's let that birdie go.

To your first post: You know "my team rimmed me" part didn't happen the first time either and i proved it on the Gythium forums as well with all the facts, mails, and etc. And yes I knew about the skype room you had with everyone and what you said to get it started.

Now, in order to NOT get even more off track and restart an "age old fight", let's just drop it from there.

Mofo: I've gained over half of my current ABP since being rimmed by Grepobot. You can check the stats my friend. I was just under 1.2K (or even less) before the rimming.

BUT, here's the report of Grepobot's CS landed and my back snipe:
[report]0600556d84b5ffa5a47df47d370371f1[/report]

Which I know 46 slingers isn't much. He cleaned me out while I was at work. Had I had poseidon as my deity, His CS would've been destroyed LONG before it ever landed. Way too many tiremes to prevent the Sea Storm. Also, this landed 5 seconds after his CS landed but 13 seconds BEFORE his first support (totalling 18 second window he gave me). PRobably because he knew I was one to him because the next guy he CS'ed had all exact times within 1 second of each wave (Id' say what happened next but I'm sure I'm on my last straw here lol). My city was I believe a little over 3K vs his over 12K at the time? I'd sure hope I'd lose that one. Otherwise, I really don't think #1 would've done him justice (and not meaning that in a good way).

Thecult: Sorry, didn't see your response. Care to prove that then hotshot? Or do you just quit because you're "bored" like most other people do?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4951

That's a harbor check not a backsnipe...

Dude your alliance left and then owned you back then everyone except you acknowledges this. Also its not really a fight if everyone but you agrees on the history. That's not really relevant to here though I agree.

Still don't see why you're calling out Cult. Cult is a pretty good player and a good leader I can confirm this from Troy. He inspires confidence, loyalty, and success in his team and allies on top of leading from the front. I've never seen you do that sorry.

DeletedUser11560

I like this PnP. Plus Rep. OVO, I think I will give you some LTS just for the good LOLs

DeletedUser12660

No need, I like to handle my own from time to time. Plus I like to keep all the BP to myself. Its hard trying to keep up with these gold users in the fighting rankings.

DeletedUser11717

That's a harbor check not a backsnipe...

Dude your alliance left and then owned you back then everyone except you acknowledges this. Also its not really a fight if everyone but you agrees on the history. That's not really relevant to here though I agree.

Still don't see why you're calling out Cult. Cult is a pretty good player and a good leader I can confirm this from Troy. He inspires confidence, loyalty, and success in his team and allies on top of leading from the front. I've never seen you do that sorry.

Well the threads here contradict that statement a little there Daniel..

Also, yeah, when you're asking the guys who HELPED YOU get it done, of course they're going to agree with you.. Seriously dude, the lieing needs to stop.

But to my report, though it may say different names, that IS the report of me backsniping his CS (And losing). You can ask him

DeletedUser4951

Not really sure how a forum thread contradicts Cult's ability to play and lead. Just seems like you're a little obsessed with the guy, do you fancy him?

No I mean with that few units you were no where near winning, it might as well have been a harbor check.