PnP How to get Rimmed by the #1 Alliance

DeletedUser

Well the threads here contradict that statement a little there Daniel..

Also, yeah, when you're asking the guys who HELPED YOU get it done, of course they're going to agree with you.. Seriously dude, the lieing needs to stop.

But to my report, though it may say different names, that IS the report of me backsniping his CS (And losing). You can ask him

Oh darth. Enjoy that imaginary world where you are good at this game and pigs can fly.

DeletedUser11717

Oh darth. Enjoy that imaginary world where you are good at this game and pigs can fly.

I mean, you have one person, defending you who doesn't like me, because I showed up his alliance with mine in Gythium. Just because my people aren't on the forums to help back me up, doesn't make me bad. Again, how's your ABP dude? I thought you were a "killer" as TSF said?

IF you think you're so good just wait for me to make my way back into the core. We'll take it from there :)

DeletedUser11560

Darth, The fact that you invited me to your alliance shows how good you are at Grepo, right Smilodon?

DeletedUser

hate to say it but yes a nce PNP and good to see them , they have been missing from the forums recently

DeletedUser11717

He was like "hey how are you? And the next message was like," you wanna join my alliance?"

Ehh not entirely that way. I asked because you ditched grepo Pirates because "they suck" according to you and as a friend since you were in my area and homeless I figure to be nice and ask. Of which, you ghosted out and restarted as well. I at least thank you for having the decency to leave beforehand.

Which, your friend you asked me about, is the leader of the alliance you said "sucks". Upon learning him and looking into them better, they don't..

DeletedUser4951

Yes you totally showed my alliance up LOL. Come on let's get real you didn't even dare mention attacking them until I was gone and LG was was hospitalized. When I took an account you got angry at me. Btw the only reason they didn't jump in with Jason's team and attack is because LG's last wish was to keep honoring the pact until you broke it officially. You were also invited to prove yourself against myself and some of the Ely/MS guys on rhammus which you ran from.

Also this has nothing to do with my opinion on you. You attacking Cult because you have a grudge or envy of TT is senseless.

DeletedUser11717

Yes you totally showed my alliance up LOL. Come on let's get real you didn't even dare mention attacking them until I was gone and LG was was hospitalized. When I took an account you got angry at me. Btw the only reason they didn't jump in with Jason's team and attack is because LG's last wish was to keep honoring the pact until you broke it officially. You were also invited to prove yourself against myself and some of the Ely/MS guys on rhammus which you ran from.

Also this has nothing to do with my opinion on you. You attacking Cult because you have a grudge or envy of TT is senseless.

You're right I didn't mention it. YOU DID. You broke terms time and time again and I KEPT forgiving you guys until I had enough. You learned I did, so then it became "take him out before he does us". Because you guys could BARELY survive your wars and I was sweeping through the world. 2 more months, I would've surrounded you and wiped out THC (Who is now going to win that world).

And I didn't "run", I said no. You had a whole premade and you wanted JUST me to show up in the same ocean. I'm not stupid.

And I'm not "attacking" cult. I'm calling him out. HAven't lied yet. Idk how I could have a grudge or envy when I've never faced him? Much less, I DEFINITELY don't of TT. Trust me, 80% of your alliance won't be here in 5-7 months. You'll all get bored, or will be over budget on your gold spending, and ghost. You all do it in every world. I'm not in the least bit envious or fearful lol.

Darth Wookie: Lol, very funny.

Note: I didn't start that. Just called out Cult

DeletedUser4951

Look little boy, quit kidding yourself. At no point were you better than THC or Ely even at its lowest point. Maybe you should focus on your own alliances and not others then they quit rising up twice in a years time is just getting embarrassing for you.

No I said make a premade if you're that good of a leader lol. Offer still stands honestly.

My point is why are you calling out Cult? He's better than you, end of. You definitely are envious of TT bro. You know you could never assemble a roster like that or play to the level of them. Same with most the premades around here actually. All we need to know about you is that you wreck your alliances like you wreck your cars. Which is why you have to keep changing names to hide. I don't even get why you're talking, you've never done anything worth mentioning on a world that matters.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11560

Trash Talk is a good alliance. honestly though, they should get rid of their academy as you see their academy is actually holding them back. BTW I see a Rhammus Part II in the making

DeletedUser11717

Look little boy, quit kidding yourself. At no point were you better than THC or Ely even at its lowest point. Maybe you should focus on your own alliances and not others then they quit rising up twice in a years time is just getting embarrassing for you.

No I said make a premade if you're that good of a leader lol. Offer still stands honestly.

My point is why are you calling out Cult? He's better than you, end of. You definitely are envious of TT bro. You know you could never assemble a roster like that or play to the level of them. Same with most the premades around here actually. All we need to know about you is that you wreck your alliances like you wreck your cars. Which is why you have to keep changing names to hide. I don't even get why you're talking, you've never done anything worth mentioning on a world that matters.

Well why don't you ask them since they're here as boondock saints how badly I lead my team to kick their butts in war and we were fighting two OTHER wars besides them? BEFORE your little plan with suto, zarkoff, and everyone else (And other things that if I said I'd get a talk to from the MODS) the score was 17-2. AFTER my double head on collision, as well as other personal stuff coming up, THEN you enacted your plan and of course I'm not even around, so they caught up to make it 17-16 and then the rest happened.

And btw, I played with those guys in Tau and in Byzantium and was ASKED by IO to join them in Byzantium. But I eventually left the world as I couldn't support it and I didn't want to hold them back. But I was there long enough to see AD get his head handed to him.

One last thing, you always run with the same crew. That doesn't make you a good leader. Just means you're good at leading the same people over and over. Start with a NEW team of people you DON'T know, then see how far you get. I do that all the time and always kick butt. Ask anyone who was on the opposing side of mine. BTW, I am older than you in case you forgot...

And I change names so that YOU don't start with your crap. BEFORE you knew I was me (under this account), everything was fine, you liked me, blah blah. The SECOND you learned it was me, then it's open season for you. I hear they do have mental health clinics though since you LOVE to run your mouth about me and never shut up about me. But I "never did anything important in a world that matters" so really, you just look like a fool Daniel (And you are one too).

Now, we've veered this pretty far off topic I must say. So let's end this with this last comment and get back on track.

OVO, again, good job. :)

DeletedUser12660

Trash Talk is a good alliance. honestly though, they should get rid of their academy as you see their academy is actually holding them back. BTW I see a Rhammus Part II in the making

You're always riding the #1 alliance. Then when they fall you switch to their enemy and talk trash about them. You did this in Byzantium as well. Sorry to bring byz. back up.

DeletedUser4951

Wow Paul...so many weird first time facts. Again quit kidding yourself about Gythium. Its over, you lost, by your own means I might add. I will however say that the whole time you were defending yourself in the forums. Again this is getting sad.

I don't really get your jab at AD...? Every leader experiences a defeat if you weren't busy getting over thrown by your own alliances, you might learn this. Also, why is AD even mentioned? Its not like you as a leader could beat him. You know this right?

Gythium was a team of players I don't know save Old Fish who I didn't know that I knew until maybe a month in. In fact, before 2013 I never attempted a premade. Most my leadership attempts are with new teams and trust me Paul, they've gone farther and lasted longer than yours. Also, I don't run with the same crew usually. In fact, you haven't even been around long enough to know who I would run with. But go on name 10 players I've run with every time. Also if they want to play for me again, well clearly i'm doing something right. :)

Your smack talk is the only reason I even acknowledged you again. You honestly do it to yourself mate. The mental clinic...can you recommend any good ones? I feel like people who call up and threaten to murder their mates over Grepolis will soon be visiting one. :p

DeletedUser10777

I dont know why people have multiple account names i think its pretty dumb and should be moderated..... All it does is breed liars.... Just my opinion....

DeletedUser8159

This thread started out good; it was a well made post and now its turned bad.

DeletedUser

well said, decent PNP weather you like the content or not or the person doing it and now its just a bunch of pushing around in a school yard at break ...its getting boring guys has it is happening on almost every thread now