how many friends can you invite

DeletedUser3241

I have searched search and not getting the answer I want. is their a limit to how many friends I can invite? like say my whole alliance from another world???

DeletedUser

Well you can invite 19 on island with you then you can invite others around you. I think you can actually invite them all to one spot as long as some one doesn't fill it before you are done. the overflow will move near by. that sounds scary glad i'm gonna start out of the core :p

DeletedUser3294

Do I need to click on each spot on an island for a link for each of the people who I want on that island with me? Separate links?

DeletedUser2569

There is a link in your alliance as well... But it's not guaranteed that they land on same island as you.

DeletedUser3294

Coming as individuals, not preformed alliance. One time I sent a link from the invite a friend icon on the bottom bar and they ended up hours away because other players were able to start the world before they were. This time I was told to start the process by clicking on the island spots, one for each friend who wants to come. I was wondering if that was necessary. Still thinking, but thanks for the answer.

DeletedUser

It is hard in the core the only successful way to do it is have evryone online waiting to join. unless people are entering extremely slowly

DeletedUser

There are about 800 players in the world so far, but there are more good players than expected :)

DeletedUser2569

I'm in as well :D
I'll give a free cookie to the person who find me ;)

DeletedUser

90% have gone south east ocean 55 is 75% full while the other oceans aren't past 20% I was planning on joining in the A.m. when my guys get online but now i'm not sure. sigh maybe i'll just put on my big boy pants and join in the core.

DeletedUser2569

For some reason EVERYONE is always going South East :p
I don't know why xD

DeletedUser1111

Direction bug?

For some reason EVERYONE is always going South East :p
I don't know why xD

I have seen this in Helorus. The game had/has a bug that puts everyone in SE ocean. I thought INNO had fixed this. Ask around and see which direction your neighbors picked.