How long will Pella last after WW?

DeletedUser2568

So how long do you think Pella will last after WW?

Pretty sure it will probably start to close about 2 weeks after MV finishes all 7 wonders (see what I did there o.o) Any other thoughts?

DeletedUser

So how long do you think Pella will last after WW?

Pretty sure it will probably start to close about 2 weeks after MV finishes all 7 wonders (see what I did there o.o) Any other thoughts?

its hard to say. If they do actually finish all 7 then i would assume other alliances would try to attack their wonders or try to make them lose one. If they do happen to lose one then it would last longer because they would be fighting to get it back as they just lost a wonder. Only time will tell what happens :p

DeletedUser2568

its hard to say. If they do actually finish all 7 then i would assume other alliances would try to attack their wonders or try to make them lose one. If they do happen to lose one then it would last longer because they would be fighting to get it back as they just lost a wonder. Only time will tell what happens :p

How come you guys didnt fight back when you lost a wonder?

DeletedUser2568

ROFL, it has lasted a lot longer than I thought it would.

DeletedUser10953

My guess is once they open US92 the countdown will begin for US40.

This is absurd.

DeletedUser12294

NEVER!!! We all have a responsibility to this world to keep inviting and recruiting people to stay above 300 right?
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

DeletedUser2568

NEVER!!! We all have a responsibility to this world to keep inviting and recruiting people to stay above 300 right?
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

lol since new people cant join, I am assuming you mean just keeping people here.