How is the world going?

DeletedUser3693

We still have 1/8 of your points and 1/5 of your members.

DeletedUser

thats just sad...if you guys were to have the same number of members than you would only have 5/8 of their points...

terrible stats Fox

DeletedUser9287

lol stogus u need to come back to the alliance man i miss u who else is gonna be the funny guy (hazz) i don't think so :D

DeletedUser3693

thats just sad...if you guys were to have the same number of members than you would only have 5/8 of their points...

terrible stats Fox

Stogus we started late. (when do points mean anything anyway)

DeletedUser9287

he has a point points mean nothing its the players who mean everything the better a player is know with a btter rep the beter the alliance will be thought of

DeletedUser

Yeah points mean nothing to me really, in zeta one of the best players,a friend of mine, could be double his points and cities but has a lot of ABP and also good defender. Like to handoff cities and go to hot zones, he is a BP whore ;) This world sucks, some cool people but anyone half decent think they are elite but they are weak and sarcastic (to be nice and clean with forums I'll leave it at that.) If it doesn't change I'm out but as long as I am here I am fighting it out. Glad to see people actually commented in my thread! thisisgrepolis

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

you've only taken 1 from us

Hate to be a spoil sport, but your wrong.....

Capture2.jpg

And.... who we rimmed is important as well...

Capture3.jpg

kenneth6471 just happens to be listed on your alliance profile as one of your recruiters.
and DMHighlander ghosted before our CS could arrive for the second attempt and restarted in a more "friendly" area. So, all I see right now is a bunch of big talking without really looking at the cold hard facts.... :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8262

Hate to be a spoil sport, but your wrong.....

View attachment 1510

And.... who we rimmed is important as well...

View attachment 1511

kenneth6471 just happens to be listed on your alliance profile as one of your recruiters.
and DMHighlander ghosted before our CS could arrive for the second attempt and restarted in a more "friendly" area. So, all I see right now is a bunch of big talking without really looking at the cold hard facts.... :p

Funny how all those cities you took were the players that were outnumbered in the ocean your in, you posted this late so of course the stats had changed from then and you guys only took the inactive players, all besides kenneth actually posted for help and really, we were too far to try and stop the CS before it was already supported.

You ony get cities from us when the players are inactive and outnumbered, thats all

DeletedUser3693

Funny how all those cities you took were the players that were outnumbered in the ocean your in, you posted this late so of course the stats had changed from then and you guys only took the inactive players, all besides kenneth actually posted for help and really, we were too far to try and stop the CS before it was already supported.

You ony get cities from us when the players are inactive and outnumbered, thats all

Then don't invite people on your rim.......

(Also the excuses :eek:)