How is the world going?

DeletedUser

What do you ladies and gentlemen think of the action of this world so far? Do you like the way things are playing out. Please discuss your opinions here.8) thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser

I'm just chilling out in ocean 56. So far nothing much interesting in this world from what I can tell, although that's probably because I'm on the rim. Any juicy stories from the core alliances?

DeletedUser

just say that a war with NO Apologies and Tech Support will doomed to be happening

DeletedUser

This world seems to be full of expierienced players.

Should be alot of fun

DeletedUser3693

I was attacked by two of "the gang" members.
I was disappointed.

DeletedUser9287

ye all the alliances with 2 or more academy's as well as the GANG seem to view TS(tech support) as a threat and are trying to take are cities with 0 sucess although we have gotten some nice ones from them

DeletedUser

i personally helped conquered them....^_^ personal accomplishment

DeletedUser

I have seen a lot of players I have met and or had dealings with in past worlds. This should be very fun!!!

DeletedUser9287

oh ye no doubt about it this world will be awsome lots of alliances and war is already in progress

DeletedUser9287

shaping up to be a world with many tide shifts in it allianes are gonna fall apart and break before they final ones settle in

DeletedUser2781

I'm just chilling out in ocean 56. So far nothing much interesting in this world from what I can tell, although that's probably because I'm on the rim. Any juicy stories from the core alliances?

I'm in the middle of O44 and can't tell what is going on on the rest of my island! Hope that helps, of possible. :)

DeletedUser8262

TS is going to have some problems now that we have more experienced players in the alliance, we are spread out just a bit but have a very strong core in the very center of the 4 major oceans and a few clusters elsewhere, also, i was just named captain of o55, BEWARE since no CS's will travel against those waves without 20 attacks coming in at the least 7 seconds before and 15 supporting ships coming in 3 seconds after

DeletedUser

uh no, we are destroying you guys with all your DFD, you guys, Tiger Claws......one of Tiger Claws spent over 50,000 silver on me before conquering me.

fail

DeletedUser6486

Oh really, how many cities have you taken from THE GANG, oh yeah 0