How has Upsilon been?

DeletedUser

Was doing some traveling this last week and will be returning back to the world once I return home but I've been checking the forum and its been so dead for a few days already. Just wanted to see how everyone has been doing and if there have been any big changes in the world? Please no predictions or talks about upcoming changes/events, don't want to hear propaganda just want to see how everyone has been this past week while I've been gone.

Personally, have had an amazing week and sad to go back home lol. But I have missed my alliance-mates and even some of our "enemies" who are always great to speak to about game and life.

For any political junkies a US first occurred this past week, when a Majority Leader lost his primary, goes to show how far US politics have gone that people are willing to lose all that seniority and power for an Economics college professor(Even though I do love Economics!)

DeletedUser10390

Good times to be had.

Almost a war started in the West. HOLY war declared in the East. It ended up all being a BIG deal.....

Herzele today at 19:58
Warriors of Upsilon

To the alliances

The Trinity
Last Rites
The Wheel
Isles Of Solitude
Dionysus
Heracletian Alliance
Saints
Spartans Rite
Assassins Rite

What: The March of Upsilon
When:
- Start Thursday June 12
- End ... when we are satisfied

We have shown AM/DM that we can defend a city, now the time has come we need to let them see we can take a city.
Tomorrow we will send our troops into battle. We will destroy their forces and ruin their walls, we will sail our Coloships to the middle of the islands, cause their cities will be so empty. Resistance is ... futile.
Start preparing yourself for the battle of Upsilon. Build your slingers and Horseman, make your hoplites and chariots, build your armada's of LS ships and start preparing for an annihilation.
If you see a red dot then sent your troops towards them.

Please allways send your troops accompanied by LS. If possible sent LS clears before you attack with OLU.
For those not on the fronline - if you want to earn BP and help in this battle then sent your LS fleets to an enemy target in the frontlines. Sent the LS in your OLU cities too.
Sent as many attacks as you can - but please only your LS or your LS accompagnied by small OLU (I think max 200 OLU) We do not want to give away BP. We want to win BP and destroy enemy fleets (LS, bireme, CS and others)

If everyone in the safezones sents his LS then already we will cause confusion. It would be nice to have a four digit number of attacks. It is possible, but you have to play along.

So play hard, but smart, First line of attackers (frontline cities) will be supported by all other attacks coming in. Defense will be divided.

- NO OLU attacks without LS - If possible LS clears before OLU attacks
- If you have a revolt, warn the players in around the city, so they can get revolt in too
- Destroy the walls. USE YOUR CATAPULTS
- use your spells, spies, allies to get the info you need
- if you need help ask for it. If your target is stacked too high, then find yourself another target
- If you know enemy cities you can easily revolt, then revolt them. Every distraction from your target is a good one.
- play smart, if you think a city is empty then don't sent 5 attacks and see them all end against a bireme wall. If you think it's empty you sent what you need to take/revolt it.

Arise, arise, Assassins of Upsilon! Fell deeds awake: Fire and Slaughter! Spears shall be shaken, Shields shall be splintered, a Sword-day, a Red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now, ride now! Ride for ruin and the worlds ending!
Death! ... Death! ... ... DEATH!”

— Herzele at the Upsilon Fields, to the great army

DeletedUser10390

Lets play a game...

Trinty the "special" ally gets a section just for them. Can you guess which portion of the message that is?

DeletedUser

Was doing some traveling this last week and will be returning back to the world once I return home but I've been checking the forum and its been so dead for a few days already. Just wanted to see how everyone has been doing and if there have been any big changes in the world? Please no predictions or talks about upcoming changes/events, don't want to hear propaganda just want to see how everyone has been this past week while I've been gone.

Good luck with that, lol. Apparently your buddy didn't get the memo. That or the people helping fill in for MOZZ & co. reaaaally need some attention.

No major changes here.. more of the same. Curious to see what summer will bring. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

But Winter is coming....lol Sorry couldn't resist the Game of Thrones reference.

DeletedUser

Come on people lol It took Eta to the point the Server was depopulated before people stopped commenting and talking on the forums...Even if its to bust each others chops, lets do some kind of talking...

DeletedUser2630

Come on people lol It took Eta to the point the Server was depopulated before people stopped commenting and talking on the forums...Even if its to bust each others chops, lets do some kind of talking...

It's always good to see a nice gentleman like you Ceru Let's get together soon on an Op :)

DeletedUser2630

But Winter is coming....lol Sorry couldn't resist the Game of Thrones reference.

Love GoT, finished 5th book and eagerly awaiting 6 and heard he's committed to 7. TV show catching up fast.

I think I've got a bunch of ravens coming by my cities, maybe children of the woods trying to steal my Lannister gold. They're having a nice attempt at flashing red 24/7 with weak attacks and draining silver....they should give up and kneel to Queen Cersei. We will be merciful and only send them to The Wall.

DeletedUser

For you Bayou, not Winter, but Summer is coming. In fact Summer is now upon us. By the way you've been quickly rebuilding your crushed cities, I'd say we've been making you spend a bit of your 'Lannister' gold, golding them back.

But I agree with you that Cerulias was indeed a gentleman, a good soul and a good player. He will be missed... but mostly by AM/DM.

smiley_emoticons_segen.gif

DeletedUser

A - type of player ... with a double SS behind. Sorry to be here, but to say goodbye to Cerulias i made an exception. It wont happen again :)

Have fun on the externals

DeletedUser2630

For you Bayou, not Winter, but Summer is coming. In fact Summer is now upon us. By the way you've been quickly rebuilding your crushed cities, I'd say we've been making you spend a bit of your 'Lannister' gold, golding them back.

But I agree with you that Cerulias was indeed a gentleman, a good soul and a good player. He will be missed... but mostly by AM/DM.

smiley_emoticons_segen.gif

X man, you have such an inflated ego......you do muster your troops to do your bidding I will give you that. Tons of silver every day draining my caves, spells every day, and attacks - mostly weak ones - pretty much 24/7. If you believe this is pressure and will cause me to run and hide you need to think again, this is why I play the game. It is a war game and if I have 20 of your guys coming at me I couldn't ask for more - I get BP by the boat load, and while you're playing silly silver games I continue to grow and take more cities.

Yes, I use gold and would say you do too. It would be extremely painful to farm all my cities without it and the advantages of the % bonuses for fighting etc make a lot of difference. I'd be shocked if your players don't use it too so if that's intended as some sort of slam you missed the target yet again.

If your targeting of a 20+ ranked player in AM is the best your unholy pacted alliances can do then you will have a long road to victory.....LOL Keep on sending and they will keep on sinking. Thanks for the entertainment.

DeletedUser

A - type of player ... with a double SS behind. Sorry to be here, but to say goodbye to Cerulias i made an exception. It wont happen again :) Have fun on the externals

And that's why Herzele will always be a better player than I. While we mince words, he's out there taking your cities, Bayou. That's twice now you've screamed for assistance from your alliance and they didnt come through. That doesn't sound like 'entertainment'; it sounds more like rejection.

DeletedUser2630

And that's why Herzele will always be a better player than I. While we mince words, he's out there taking your cities, Bayou. That's twice now you've screamed for assistance from your alliance and they didnt come through. That doesn't sound like 'entertainment'; it sounds more like rejection.

Cities? I think the sum total of all of your attacks (and there were a lot) might end up being +1 for you guys. Congrats. Was it worth destroying your multiple alliances offensive capabilities to take a single city LOL Like I said before, come back any time. If that's the best you can do it will not be good enough to beat us :)

DeletedUser

Cities? I think the sum total of all of your attacks (and there were a lot) might end up being +1 for you guys.

When we can point out a player for a whole week of harassment, revolt nearly all their cities and then decide which one(s) we would take, I'd call that a smashing success. You wouldn't believe all the good cheer you borught us, not to mention all the jokes being made at your expense. Something about taking it to a Brit on the 4th of July really put the red, white and blue on a really fun Holiday weekend.

Also, seeing TEG as your only real defenders confirms that you are considered a second tier player in the AM/DM network. I'd suggest you go Brown Matter and join TEG. They're planning on betraying AM/DM in the end and building WWs of their own. Ask yourself, 'what would Cercie of House Lannister do?"

DeletedUser2630

When we can point out a player for a whole week of harassment, revolt nearly all their cities and then decide which one(s) we would take, I'd call that a smashing success. You wouldn't believe all the good cheer you borught us, not to mention all the jokes being made at your expense. Something about taking it to a Brit on the 4th of July really put the red, white and blue on a really fun Holiday weekend.

Also, seeing TEG as your only real defenders confirms that you are considered a second tier player in the AM/DM network. I'd suggest you go Brown Matter and join TEG. They're planning on betraying AM/DM in the end and building WWs of their own. Ask yourself, 'what would Cercie of House Lannister do?"

ah ha ha ha......
to continue the choice of analogy you seem to be like Stannis. Your troops and ships are sunk in our harbors. Pick and choose which you want? LOL I lost count of the CS sunk and bounced. Seems to me you want them all but you are not the real King X. Stannis is also inebriated with the exuberance of his own verbosity just like you. Come back again soon, Oh, scratch that, your team is spent and will take a while to rebuild. Thanks for the massive BP boost you gave us.
It seems to me the joke is on you all :)

DeletedUser

I am not King. I am but a humble servant of the Great King Foos, dedicated to the liberation of Oceans 55 and 56. If we happen to take a few O54 cities in the process so be it.

DeletedUser6798

yay mikos! you took 1 city in an OP you spent a month simming to build for!

Oh but look at that.. you lost a city to Antimatter today as well. So that means when it comes to the war, All your planning and hard work has yielded a net gain of ZERO. And you get on here calling it a success. That is just rich.

DeletedUser8491

Dude, I have no idea where you get this garbage. The only brown matter I see is coming out of your mouth. TEG has stuck by AM/DM and will continue to do so. You guys, on the other hand, have shown yourselves to be questionable allies at best. I'd worry if I was Trinity and counting on you.