How do you cancel an attack

DeletedUser

I sent out one, and want to bring it back can't find this option anywhere.

DeletedUser

on the in game tool bar, sword with green arrow shows movement, you have 5 or 10 minutes after you send to recall

DeletedUser39

on the in game tool bar, sword with green arrow shows movement, you have 5 or 10 minutes after you send to recall

After 10 minutes an attack can't be cancelled, and will have to travel the full distance back and forth - if it returns in the first place.

DeletedUser

One additional item.

When you send a Colony Ship to conquer a city
- If some one conquers the city before you do the game gives you a recall + sign no matter how far away in time the colony ship has gone. This allows you to recall the complete task force.

DeletedUser271

One additional item.

- If some one conquers the city before you do the game gives you a recall + sign no matter how far away in time the colony ship has gone. This allows you to recall the complete task force.

I didn't even know that... We learn things about Grepolis everyday :p

DeletedUser

One additional item.

is that for conquest and revolt worlds..I thought it was revolt only..if true that IS very helpful

DeletedUser

If you have good cell phone coverage and enough credit, it's pretty straight forward:

Simply dial the number and hope that it doesn't end up as a missed call.