How do I start a revolt?

DeletedUser

The Wiki says I must select Revolt Attack but I am not given the option. I just have attack and plan.

DeletedUser271

Are you sure you play on a Revolt world? Because if you play on a Conquest (siege) world, there's no need to start a revolt, you'll have to send your CS as a normal attack and hold a siege for 24 hours (speed 1 world) 12 hours (speed 2 world) 8 hours (speed 3 world) ;-)

DeletedUser

It says I have to research conquest. Lambda conquer system is New Revolt

DeletedUser271

Lambda is a Conquest world so there's no need for a revolt, just send your CS and hold your siege ;-) Here is the guide to Conquest (we really need a new name for that, it can be confusing for new players u_u Why not calling it siege?!) :)

DeletedUser

Lambda
World Alpha was opened on November 1st, 2010.
Settings
World Speed : 2
Unit Speed : 1
Beginner Protection : 5 Days
Alliance Cap : 50
Morale : Active
Conquer System : New Revolt
Night Bonus : Deactivated

DeletedUser

I guess I have to have conquest researched even for revolt

DeletedUser271

You are looking at English Lambda's characteristics ;-) Scroll down the World Information page and you will see characteristics for Alerican Lambda (the one you are playing) :)

EDIT : Do not double-post, it is against forum rules, you have the possibility to edit your post if you have to add to your post :)

DeletedUser257

It says new revolt because in November 2010, revolt was new (released in May-June 2010 on EN Zeta).

DeletedUser

Will someone please tell me the difference between revolt and conquest worlds

DeletedUser

On revolt you first start a revolt in the enemy village and then after 12 hours send in an attack that can take the village.

On conquest worlds your attack occupies the city and if you are successful you take the village.

More info can be found in the wiki: http://wiki.en.grepolis.com/wiki/Main_Page

Draqone