How Do I Call Back An Attack?

DeletedUser

Please excuse my ignorance - as I'm still trying to learn a few things, but I dispatched an attack from ocean 36 in trying to aide a friend in ocean 56 (as a member of F.S. is trying to conquer his city) I learned that the siege should end around 4:17 (or something around there) but my attack will either not arrive or finish attack until 13 hours from now - long after the siege is over... which would be pointless, either way.
Anyone know how to cancel out an attack? Thank you for your time...

-- Mandy

DeletedUser4878

hello.

you have a certain amount of time to cancel an attack at the time you send it. after that time you cannot cancel it. don't worry that member of F.S. will probably just dodge the attack anyways.

was curious why there was an attack landing 9 hours after the siege is supposed to be over.

DeletedUser

How much time? I take it that I'm too late, I sent the attack around 5 hours ago. Just got a message from a friend to cancel it about 45 minutes ago, so I was under the impression that I still had the time; as the attack was not until after the siege was long over. ARGH!
I need a vacation from all this chaos! A trip to Hyperborea or some sh-t, haha!

DeletedUser4878

its like 5 or 10 minutes i think. not completely sure.

like i said, i will dodge your attack and you will get your troops back.

DeletedUser

Okay, yes - when I posted my updates on the forum - all they told me was that I had a certain amount of time (after the fact). When I asked how much time, I didn't get a reply, so - thank you :)

DeletedUser39

The exact time that you have to recall an attack or a support wave, is 10 minutes. At 09:59 minutes, you can still recall. Once it hits 10:00, you're too late, and the ships are out of reach to still call them back. Just think of it as them no longer being able to hear you shout from the shores that they have to get back:p

DeletedUser

The exact time that you have to recall an attack or a support wave, is 10 minutes. At 09:59 minutes, you can still recall. Once it hits 10:00, you're too late, and the ships are out of reach to still call them back. Just think of it as them no longer being able to hear you shout from the shores that they have to get back:p

Thank you :D