How BAD is TbD

• Thread starter DeletedUser2770
  • Start date

DeletedUser2770

There so bad they have a city in siege on their wonder island when we only have 12 cities in their core...YA they are that BAD

DeletedUser

Now I didn't take douchnomics 101 so sorry if I don't know what kind of math you are using but I seem to be counting more then 12 cities in Ocean 25/26/36. Which is from what I can tell is TBD's core. Oh and that isn't even counting the cities you guys have in 46/37. Looks like another case of BB trying to concave their own chests to make themselves feel good.

Oh and here's what I'm looking at for reference: http://grepointel.com/map.php?server=us20&ref=rwxjmb80ci37qbc6fez6ewa7rzfu006yb0obb7vb

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Now I didn't take douchnomics 101 so sorry if I don't know what kind of math you are using but I seem to be counting more then 12 cities in Ocean 25/26/36. Which is from what I can tell is TBD's core. Oh and that isn't even counting the cities you guys have in 46/37. Looks like another case of BB trying to concave their own chests to make themselves feel good.

Oh and here's what I'm looking at for reference: http://grepointel.com/map.php?server=us20&ref=rwxjmb80ci37qbc6fez6ewa7rzfu006yb0obb7vb

It is convex. If you are referring to ad trying to act tough, aka sticking his chest out = convex

DeletedUser

It is convex. If you are referring to ad trying to act tough, aka sticking his chest out = convex

No, I was referring to him beating his chest all the time forcing it in as in concave. As some primates do to act manly.

DeletedUser

Thank you Aliyah for informing me (us) of the pathway to express our concerns. I will do so as events merit.

DeletedUser8353

No discussions about rule breaking on the forums please if you have any concerns please send in a support ticket.

Is it even still called "rule breaking" when an alliance is allowed to behave as if rules do not apply to them? We have put in many support tickets, but I believe we are not referring to the same list of rules.

DeletedUser11005

Is it even still called "rule breaking" when an alliance is allowed to behave as if rules do not apply to them? We have put in many support tickets, but I believe we are not referring to the same list of rules.

WAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

Cry me a river... thisisgrepolis Just grep harder and you might not be so bad. Otherwise, quit your bellyaching and accept that you're not TBG material so you lose.

DeletedUser7319

I wish we could still give out rep cuz you poseidon ,would get +1000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Butler/Poseidon 2014!!!

DeletedUser7319

sour grapes! Your right we would all rather be part of an alliance that simmed the second half of the world..... SMH, sad, sad, someone bring umad back off vaca, he was way better on these externals!

DeletedUser11005

Thank you. That is the nicest thing anyone ever said to me.

You're welcome!!! As part of the Butler/Poseidon 2014 campaign team, I pride myself on my ability to sweeten up even the sourest of grapes! For your support and even though you play for a very bad team, we've decided to ship you your complimentary gerbil as a consolation prize... ENJOY!!!

DeletedUser

So Aliyah, how does Grep respond and investigate "support tickets"? Is there any feedback to those who submit the tickets? I think this is crucial to the integrity of the game.

DeletedUser11005

Wow... You guys just can't stop the tears... It's a game. One that we're just a lot better than you at. Instead of blaming the admins, why not just get better and perhaps you wouldn't have to look for fake reasons for our obvious superiority.... Come on Jagdtiger, you should know this first hand by looking at your own stats that your lack of success is no one's fault but your own.

DeletedUser9014

Oh man jagdtiger, that's like asking to be saved from your own terrible game play by asking:

1. The refs in football to throw a flag so you can win the game when you're losing by a score is 49 - 0
2. The ref in a boxing match to DQ your opponent when you've been knocked down 10 times.
3. The umpire in baseball to let you go to first when you've already struck out.
4. The Hockey ref to hold your opponent so you can punch him when he's already beaten you up.

I mean I could go on and on with analogies.
Why not stick to actually trying to get better at the game instead of looking to get bailed out from your terrible playing???

You're desperately looking to rationalize someone being better than you by crying for help in hopes that there's some type of infraction?
Take accountability for your own game play and endeavor to get better instead of asking for support to help you. You'll get much further ahead thinking that way.