@Honour and Power

DeletedUser8562

Does losing over half your members count as surviving?

their max cities was 76. now they have 35
their best rank was 8. now they are 31.
time to cross them off the nuked alliances list!

DeletedUser

@peter the message you sent said we would disband by the end of the weekend which did not happen BTW...

DeletedUser5088

lol surviving is a generous term. More like dying

Peterpanic

Philosopher
I agree my wording should have been better in the message I sent you guys. You can have 1 member and still have an alliance, what I meant was your alliance would cease to be relevant by the end of the weekend, and it has I no longer pay much attention to the op against you because even our worst player can fall into conquering your cities now. It is rather frustrating though I lost so few units attacking you I expected more of a turtle. Also I'm curious why did you plan on hitting just one of our players or one of our cities? Seems like the wost possible strategy.

DeletedUser

I agree my wording should have been better in the message I sent you guys. You can have 1 member and still have an alliance, what I meant was your alliance would cease to be relevant by the end of the weekend, and it has I no longer pay much attention to the op against you because even our worst player can fall into conquering your cities now. It is rather frustrating though I lost so few units attacking you I expected more of a turtle. Also I'm curious why did you plan on hitting just one of our players or one of our cities? Seems like the wost possible strategy.

Really don't know what you mean here...

DeletedUser

The only people that would are the HNP peeps I sent a message to when we started taking their cities

Exactly, really don't know who the heck you are, and don't know if you do actually have a say in any of this.