Honor, Integrity and Cheating Within the Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

At least it isn't ran by Rich Rodriguez... We'd be listening to recordings of him crying and seeing pics of him and his wife holding their hands up to the sky to the tune of "You Raise Me Up". ;)

DeletedUser

Come and play in any Italian server and you will hands in the hair for how many attempts of cheating, especially when they start the wonders

DeletedUser

lol Hman, you are right on that. That's how so many alliances fall apart, too. The implementation of spies causes panic, disruption and a loss of trust between alliance members. There is more to warfare, even in a game, than just having numbers of troops and ships... Psychological warfare is also very effective.

Also, the captcha math questions... In the latest update, it was stated one of the changes would be the integration of a program to catch bot users more easily. I think that the captcha is part of that program. Though honestly, I hate math. Daedalus, if you're reading this, does it matter if we give the wrong answer? My eyes aren't that great and it's difficult to see the numbers at times. Add to that my horrific ability for math and I'm bound to put a wrong answer in there at some point.

LOL sweetie they do have calculators on all computers now

DeletedUser

I need some help. I sent someone a grepointel report and the player threatened to get me banned for this. Is that a bannable offense and if it is, the community managers might need to make an announcement because I know many of us use that site. Your help is much appreciated on this matter!

DeletedUser

I use this site to plan strategies of my alliance server here in Brazil, it is very good, I designed it with a route to the wonders since the middle of the game, very good this site!

DeletedUser1022

I need some help. I sent someone a grepointel report and the player threatened to get me banned for this. Is that a bannable offense and if it is, the community managers might need to make an announcement because I know many of us use that site. Your help is much appreciated on this matter!

No, grepointel is not something that is bannable when using. All it is, is a site that keeps track of what people have done, where they are, and when they have done things. You wont (as far as I know) get banned for using it.

DeletedUser

Isn't it easy enough to win in servers full of new players when you've been at it for years?

:p

DeletedUser

Yes, I would at least love to this server in the United States, the settings are great, like the play, I might enter some friends and blowing an alliance in the next world after Delta, This server is pretty cool bro.

Good game everyone!

DeletedUser

pm me if you are putting together a pre-made for the next .US world - I'm a .EN player looking to try it out :)

DeletedUser

pm me if you are putting together a pre-made for the next .US world - I'm a .EN player looking to try it out :)

Requiem, I know you from somewhere. lol Problem is that I've played on so many En worlds that I can't quite pinpoint the exact location. ;)

DeletedUser1022

Requiem, I know you from somewhere. lol Problem is that I've played on so many En worlds that I can't quite pinpoint the exact location. ;)

That's funny Lady Arachne, because I'm pretty sure I recognized you. This could be a reunion for everyone! lol. Did you play Knossos?

DeletedUser

I haven't played with this name before, but I recognize your name... Everyone who has played a bunch of EN servers has probably bumped into each other at least once (or at least, the people who follow the good settings :p)

DeletedUser

I went in yesterday Gamma, founded an alliance with some friends who came from Brazil with me, more just to play it, I get seriously in the next world if the settings are good.
If everything is going well forward founding - AKATSUKI - Only good players will be, without ally noobs, Experienced only.

A hug and good game to all!

DeletedUser

That's funny Lady Arachne, because I'm pretty sure I recognized you. This could be a reunion for everyone! lol. Did you play Knossos?

lol Yep. Played in Knossos under this name for a little while. Just can't remember which ocean or the alliance I was in at the time. My other names were Atalantia (mostly played in Iota, but in other worlds, too) and Ldy Megeara (mostly in Chi, but again...also in other worlds).

DeletedUser

lol Yep. Played in Knossos under this name for a little while. Just can't remember which ocean or the alliance I was in at the time. My other names were Atalantia (mostly played in Iota, but in other worlds, too) and Ldy Megeara (mostly in Chi, but again...also in other worlds).

Knossos? I was in Legion of Death lmao... and how many worlds did you play on EN.I hit about 20+ worlds and play about 15 currently

DeletedUser

Knossos? I was in Legion of Death lmao... and how many worlds did you play on EN.I hit about 20+ worlds and play about 15 currently

I've played in several of them. Kappa, Gamma, Epsilon, Zeta, Theta, Eta, Delta, Phi, Psi (or was it Pi? Gyah) Chi, Iota, Troy, Pella...Oi...I know there are more, especially from first gen worlds, but can't think of them all. With some of them, I'd play for a bit and get bored very quickly. It's those worlds that catch my attention which find my longest games. lol Oh...Rhethymnos was one more recent, as was Pella. Knossos, Naxos.... I remember the recent ones, of course, and my longest running ones the best.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ok

I did not sleep last night I was connected with all my friends all night, we played so well that we were able to sink them all. but the thing that helped us and that between the last attack and the last but there were always at least 6 seconds, and the thing in my opinion is very serious, and it was too easy to place the biremes. I think to attack 3 hours, as you can think of to pass? I do not know what level you're used to but I'm used to do better. should not sometimes confuse their inability organizational blaming the non correctness of their opponents. You will see that if you do better, you too can take a city and so we'll have even more without us not blame the spies or other fantasies.

Did not understand this at all?? fantasies?? Hmm??

DeletedUser575

It is very sad to see so many people quitting grepolis entirely from many different alliances because of all of the cheating on this server. To those that are all quitting I am sorry to see you go. I will still be here though, keeping the cheaters attack bots ringing their phones and triggering their skype alerts day and night.

DeletedUser

I would encourage anyone who thinks that someone is cheating to please submit a support ticket and we will investigate. By cheating I do mean things that are against the rules. I get tickets occasionally from people telling me that someone is spying. While some might see spying as unethical, it is not against the rules. But multiaccounting, illegal scripts, illegal bots, phishing, RL threats, and things of that sort are not tolerated and I take a very harsh stance on these things.
answer me this how is an alliance able to get attacks to with in 1 sec before a cs lands. yes support tickets have been submitted. I have tried every thing i can think of to do it. the closest i can get is 12 sec before i would hit the cs.

Status
Not open for further replies.