History of Sestos

DeletedUser8847

This world's forum is pretty dead so I thought I'd try and give it some more life by starting a topic that allows all the alliances to talk about themselves and all their accomplishments, which I'm sure some to do more than others (feel free to point fingers lol).

So in this thread, I would like it if you could tell the whole story (or at least what you can remember) of your alliance's history. Please no stories of one individual player. And so every alliance feels welcome to tell their story I would like it if you'd stick to facts, and keep the dirty politics and trash talking to a minimum. Thank you.

DeletedUser15727

Be advised: This is a very long post.

Edit: This isn't really a history of my alliance, G.R.E.A.T.W.H.I.T.E., because it's so new and not much has happened. So, I've made a history of the southwest part of the map, from the perspective of G.R.E.A.T.W.H.I.T.E. instead.

I'll start with the southwest perspective: It all started with about a billion warring alliances(MRA's mostly) throughout the west/southwest all squabbling to kill each other, only to have all the warring alliances(except for BoB) merge into a super alliance known as the MACO group. There were a few very small alliances scattered around that didn't belong to the MACO nation, but they were so tiny that nobody cared to do anything. Pretty much anyone near them was taking cities from them, and all the better players from the alliance couldn't fight back(because like 80% of everyone they recruited was either tiny, inactive, too far, or just unwilling to help) and all the weak and easy food was already part of their group. So as BoB continued to grow, and as MACO continued to grow about as fast as they were losing cities, due to just eating the people without an alliance, everyone in the world watched in awe as this group of punching bags just sat there being eaten alive and still somehow managed to hold onto a top 12 rank. Mainly though, this feast was going on in the west and northwest, so the southwest was pretty much untouched. Then, one super amazing individual saw this, and said, "Why am I still in this alliance? We're 80% easy food and nobody is helping anyone. I should leave and just start taking all these easy pickings in the southwest." And so he did. There was a little altercation in the west with BoB, as they deflected one CS attempt, but failed the second(they were on mobile at the time, and their snipe failed because they couldn't scroll down to recall the attack, as every time a clearing wave landed it went all the way back up to the top of the commands view instantly). After that, it was pretty much just straight growth for the fledgling alliance, G.R.E.A.T.W.H.I.T.E.. As for BoB, they continued to just recruit only the top players from their enemy alliances and never split off to actually have any sort of challenge to themselves, and henceforth make competition much easier, even though they claim to "like to have a challenge"(not trash talking; just observing). As for MACO, a few players seem to have caught on to what that very intelligent and amazing individual was doing, and split off from MACO, stating they were going to do it right this time, and stop being an MRA and start being a competitive fighting alliance, only to fall back into exactly what was wrong with MACO in the first place. They began recruiting anyone and everyone they could find, conquering some people along the way, but ultimately the Black Ravens/Crows only managed to grow a little bit, and fell back into the situation in which everyone near them that was potential food was already a part of their alliance. Great White(I'm not spelling the full name out again) allied with them a long time ago, thinking they'd be different, and not wanting to anger the actual active players by taking their inactive cities, proceeded to kick a hornet's nest. They made a run for a TFS city, landing the CS along with support. As the active members realized what was happening, they sent a bunch of clearing waves. Thinking that there was no way he'd be able to keep the siege, he recalled most of his support, but alas, it was merely a ruse by TFS. The largest "nukes" that hit the siege had been about 36 mantis and (not kidding) 93 LS. They walked away with 30,000 BP, but no new city. And so, the history of the southwest so far concludes.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1094

History of BoB:

From gamma, to mu, to actium, to idalium, and now here (plus a few in between)..........

It all started way back when The Celt decided to check out the most recent world after a brief hiatus. After a while he started to talk to old BoB folk and many were eager to casually join the server next to The Celt. So BoB was awoken once again to play in a casual world where they had no interest in winning, just making others lose. In their position in NW o45 they came to realize this server was extremely light on competition. In fact, compared to the last two servers BoB played in, this would be a cake walk (which it has been so far).

BoB started to casually feed on smaller alliances and individual players around our core island to consolidate our territory, like any semi- intelligent alliance would do. All these alliances joined together to form MACO, which did nothing to save them. Painting a piece of poop a different color doesn't change the fact it's still a piece of poop. BoB continued casually taking cities in SW o44, o34, and o35 from MACO with minimal resistance. Why fight someone else when these cities are so easy to grab and they're making us larger and actual competitors in this server? There was still plenty of time left in the server to turn our attention elsewhere. :::looks at worstpro::: Everyone else around us was larger and had 3-4 times the number of members. We weren't ready for a major fight until we finished carving out our territory and had more cities to work with.

BoB was only focused in the north and west as they had a NAP with the Fallen MRA in the south and east. BoB was hoping Fallen would boot/eat ALL their dead weight and lose the MRA title and 3 of their 4 alliances....unfortunately this never happened. Rather than becoming full pact mates and fighting side by side BoB decided to cut ties with the 4 alliance MRA (SO THEY DIDN'T BECOME THE 5TH ALLIANIANCE IN THE MRA) as BoB takes the lean and mean approach, not the hand holding strength in numbers approach. Between the MRA status of fallen and recruiting anyone and their mother and froley's approach of asking half the server for a NAP it was clear Fallen and BoB did not have a future in this server together.

And that's where we are today....Fighting MACO or Black Crows (w/e their names are) in o34 and fighting fallen in o45.

MACO/Black Raven city count is 112 - 0 in favor of BoB
Fallen city count is 102 - 3 in favor of BoB

And for the alliances out east...don't worry ;) BoB will be there to wreak havoc on your wonders, it's the only reason we're here. GET THAT WONDER PLOTTING/HAND HOLDING GOING!!!

DeletedUser11833

The History of Picnic Bunnies

Once upon a time, O44 was the laughing stock of Sestos. The Ancients, The Blow Crew, MACO, and Delusion were all pacted in an attempt to hugfest their way to a win against VIRUS. However, somehow 17 hour CS TTs and supporting sieges with slings and LS was not enough to defeat the lean, mean, russian fighting machine. Instead, the quality players from the coalition were stuck pacted with every single piece of food around them. With the leaders of The Ancient ignoring Tbom9's every request to drop all the pacts, they left him no choice but to leave the alliance and found Picnic Bunnies, taking a handful of quality members with him. Then, realizing just how terrible the leader of Delusion was, he managed to convince the quality half of the alliance to join him instead. The players that did not meet the criteria to join soon merged with The Phoenix Syndicate and became the food that got the war machine going.

Unlike the previous setup in O44, Picnic Bunnies adopted the policy of "If it ain't blue, it's red!", and immediately began fighting every alliance bordering it (MACO/Black Ravens, Ancients/Blow Crew, VIRUS, The Phoenix Syndicate, and Lady Justice). This worked well for them, morale, activity, and growth all skyrocketed as they ate everything around them and actually put up a fight against VIRUS (Current score is 18-18)!

Several weeks later, the entire leadership of Lady Justice decided to ghost over an argument with their members. Because of this, their quality members joined up with Picnic Bunnies and ate the rest of the inactives that didn't make the cut. This opened up a whole new area of opportunity to wage war on new alliances! The High Command, Burbvision, Squirrel Head Gravy, and Slapshot were all added as red at that point. With a brief NAP with Banshees to fight High Command together, Picnic Bunnies quickly gained ground in O64 and O54. Then, Banshees merged into Slapshot and Picnic Bunnies returned to fighting on every square inch of their borders.

Now, Picnic Bunnies is ranked 3rd in the world (Closing in on 2nd *Looks at Jackals*) as they spend their days raining hellfire on the rest of the world from the north.

THE END

4pT3AqELSkGTAfy7CeNpLg.png

DeletedUser10953

The History of Picnic Bunnies

Once upon a time, O44 was the laughing stock of Sestos. The Ancients, The Blow Crew, MACO, and Delusion were all pacted in an attempt to hugfest their way to a win against VIRUS. However, somehow 17 hour CS TTs and supporting sieges with slings and LS was not enough to defeat the lean, mean, russian fighting machine. Instead, the quality players from the coalition were stuck pacted with every single piece of food around them. With the leaders of The Ancient ignoring Tbom9's every request to drop all the pacts, they left him no choice but to leave the alliance and found Picnic Bunnies, taking a handful of quality members with him. Then, realizing just how terrible the leader of Delusion was, he managed to convince the quality half of the alliance to join him instead. The players that did not meet the criteria to join soon merged with The Phoenix Syndicate and became the food that got the war machine going.

Unlike the previous setup in O44, Picnic Bunnies adopted the policy of "If it ain't blue, it's red!", and immediately began fighting every alliance bordering it (MACO/Black Ravens, Ancients/Blow Crew, VIRUS, The Phoenix Syndicate, and Lady Justice). This worked well for them, morale, activity, and growth all skyrocketed as they ate everything around them and actually put up a fight against VIRUS (Current score is 18-18)!

Several weeks later, the entire leadership of Lady Justice decided to ghost over an argument with their members. Because of this, their quality members joined up with Picnic Bunnies and ate the rest of the inactives that didn't make the cut. This opened up a whole new area of opportunity to wage war on new alliances! The High Command, Burbvision, Squirrel Head Gravy, and Slapshot were all added as red at that point. With a brief NAP with Banshees to fight High Command together, Picnic Bunnies quickly gained ground in O64 and O54. Then, Banshees merged into Slapshot and Picnic Bunnies returned to fighting on every square inch of their borders.

Now, Picnic Bunnies is ranked 3rd in the world (Closing in on 2nd *Looks at Jackals*) as they spend their days raining hellfire on the rest of the world from the north.

THE END

4pT3AqELSkGTAfy7CeNpLg.png
You talk a lot. First world on the rim but your guys are just regular players. You got one that likes the spam..I am waiting for him to start on me. Otherwise, you are just feeding off bad players. Please stop posting in here hoping to live off an alliance name that won some other world. When it comes down to the game, you will get served here. If you don't believe me, just wait a few weeks. You won't win here. BOB is the best alliance here and they aren't interested in your rim stuff.

As I said, you got one decent player and I am waiting for him to start his garbage on me.

Watch the throne.

DeletedUser11833

Lol, you sure like to throw temper tantrums flav.

We cant help that nobody real joined this world. By your logic in calling us a rim alliance, everyone but VIRUS is a rim alliance, including you, because the world is so small that everyone touches the rim somewhere! Maybe you should take a look at the map for once. And yeah, we sure are feeding off of bad players. You, Slapshot, THC, AoD, Ravens, SHG, we can't help eating bad players when that is all that we have bordering us across our 3 ocean wide front with the rest of the world.

P.S. I can call my alliance whatever I want, it doesn't matter to you.

smiley_emoticons_viking.gif
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif

DeletedUser15727

When he said "live off an alliance name that won some other world" the first thing I thought was "Oh really? So it's names that win worlds now? Hmm, I thought it was the players that won worlds. Oh well, I guess I was wrong."

DeletedUser10953

Lol, you sure like to throw temper tantrums flav.

We cant help that nobody real joined this world. By your logic in calling us a rim alliance, everyone but VIRUS is a rim alliance, including you, because the world is so small that everyone touches the rim somewhere! Maybe you should take a look at the map for once. And yeah, we sure are feeding off of bad players. You, Slapshot, THC, AoD, Ravens, SHG, we can't help eating bad players when that is all that we have bordering us across our 3 ocean wide front with the rest of the world.

smiley_emoticons_viking.gif
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif
How many of our cities have you taken? Asking for a friend. You are just some other guy sitting here taking over some other name of an alliance that used to be good on some other server. Don't get yourself into trouble in here talking to me. Your alliance is bad and if you REALLY want me to start on your goons, keep talking that trash so I can run up the score like I have on everyone else. Best advice I can give you is to just be quiet and stay in your lane. Don't provoke me.

DeletedUser11833

When he said "live off an alliance name that won some other world" the first thing I thought was "Oh really? So it's names that win worlds now? Hmm, I thought it was the players that won worlds. Oh well, I guess I was wrong."

Yeah, thats what I thought when he said that. I guess naming my alliance Picnic Bunnies means im guaranteed to win the world like we did in Troy, oh wait...

DeletedUser11833

Lol, you really seem to be caught up on the name. What, did we hurt your feelings in Troy? Lol!

You think I am scared to step on toes??? Im not Gumbo! And you can flaunt your idea of "Running up the score" all you want, but we can all see your CQ history. Burbvision, Assassins, Knights Templar, not to mention all the ghosts and internals. I mean cmon man, that would be like me bragging that I can run up a war score because I have taken so many cities from MACO. Pathetic.

Im sure by now you are recieving the rest of our reply in game, thanks in advance for the BP.

DeletedUser4964

You talk a lot. First world on the rim but your guys are just regular players. You got one that likes the spam..I am waiting for him to start on me. Otherwise, you are just feeding off bad players. Please stop posting in here hoping to live off an alliance name that won some other world. When it comes down to the game, you will get served here. If you don't believe me, just wait a few weeks. You won't win here. BOB is the best alliance here and they aren't interested in your rim stuff.

As I said, you got one decent player and I am waiting for him to start his garbage on me.

Watch the throne.

FLAVOR FLAVVVVVV!!!!

url

I would suggest you to buckle up for the long haul tiny dancer. Even though it might seem a surprise for most of us, I do know by a fact there is a handful of Slapshot players that are not the cry babies you portray to be. Please do not do them this disservice in public. Many of us have fought with and against each other for years and have come to like the Grepo family we have. In today's world you have to respect yourself first, for the rest to respect you. You certainly need to do some work on that area. Love, ELJ.

DeletedUser11833

Well... Flav can't take the heat so he's on VM, but would any other member of Slapshot like to explain to the world what happened to your DLU in this siege?? (The 80k DLU in the pic is an understatement, but it is the most they had in the city at one time. We killed about 120k total)

-4jfu6EvSCeVGDDS-9NrQw.png

DeletedUser11833

That 6k ABP on 7/16 was from my flyers hitting that siege. (No BP multiplier mind you). I would have sent more too, but if you would have shown a few days earlier in that pic you would see that I spent all my flyer nukes a few days prior.

rTDVoNSoTOGe-1UuQgBLKA.png

DeletedUser10953

Needed a break. Events take a toll on the wallet if you know what I mean.

DeletedUser10119

7-0 the food vs. the silly rabbits
LOL, You wanna talk about how much money your alliance spent on taking Phase alone?

We calculated Flav as spending at least $35 as a conservative estimate and that was just him. Sending the same nuke 7 times in 3 hours and us killing it every time must be very hard on your wallets. Even with all of that it still took you guys 3 days and 3 cs attempts. Don't flatter yourselves. Anyone can win when they spend as much as you guys.

DeletedUser12251

LOL, You wanna talk about how much money your alliance spent on taking Phase alone?

We calculated Flav as spending at least $35 as a conservative estimate and that was just him. Sending the same nuke 7 times in 3 hours and us killing it every time must be very hard on your wallets. Even with all of that it still took you guys 3 days and 3 cs attempts. Don't flatter yourselves. Anyone can win when they spend as much as you guys.

Fought in a faster world surrounded by multiple top 5 alliances alone with people dropping big money in game while spending just enough money for advisors and didn't give anything up. Don't let bigger wallets be an excuse. Be better and be efficient and you can hold out for months.

DeletedUser10953

While you can talk about calculating up what I spend, what you have left out is the money you spent to gold up every single level of that wall for 3 days. I am not a mathematician so I am not sure how much each piece of gold costs but I can be sure that it is at least 135 gold per wall level and you golded and golded and golded that thing up as quickly as your alliance could get you resources. I am sure we spent about the same even with me being able to gold 680 slingers per queue slot with my Great Arming. Don't come to these forums talking about your opponent spending gold when you're spending plenty yourself to try to turtle up and hold a city of no importance to you or your alliance. All you did was get you friend's DLU, Biremes and Transports killed because you barely gained any BP from the exchange. It was a fun few days though so thanks :)

DeletedUser10119

I have never spent a penny on this game. The gold for the wall was given to me by an alliance member who asked me to keep the wall up. (I did not ask for it, he brought it up). And it only cost 2k gold to keep the wall up. 2k gold is only $8 based on the $80 package. As for your money, we made sure to put your great arming into our calculations as you were nice enough to share that you had it activated prior to the above posts.
Now about that bp. Id say 26,217 DBP isnt bad considering I didnt buff it, but ill let you judge it. And like I already told you, they sent support because it was meant to die just like every unit you build in the game. My alliance knew of every attack and what the situation was. I didnt order them to help me like you had your guys come at me. Or did you forget that first cs attempt when you only sent 1 attack and no supports while you had your players throw everything?

And Iron, yall may be beating the sons, but yall havent had a perfect game against them. It just the sons. "Be better and be efficient"