History of Heraklion

DeletedUser

NO one names their alliance after THEMSELVES....scrubs like you can be rimmed by noobs like me. Easy.

DeletedUser

kd...Dethmatica names all his alliances after himself. and hes going to make lots of enemies soon..

DeletedUser8870

oh that i know and i also know how well he can lead an alliance.....cough...alliance destroyed one day after protection....and it was a MRA too...cough

DeletedUser8870

yes lots and lots of enemies,,,,oh my....dang guess my pacts will betray me....shame on them....

DeletedUser

if your talking about me, then your wrong.

In Psi, AOK lasted 2 weeks after BP was over. Dethmatica, lets see your alliance stats...hmmm

DeletedUser8870

hmm...number one ally points, number 3 average player size, number 2 attacker, number 5 defender(immortals not hitting back that much) number 2 ally fighter....anything else?

DeletedUser

yup

a 77 member alliance. and that only had how many conquests? 2?

DeletedUser8870

for now...talk to me in a week or so ...we don't have cashers like the big guys...and 4 not 2 lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5049

Absolutely true....A mass recruitment alliance with 6 allies/pacts....75% inexperienced players, no leaderships.....now the best part...if the MASS recruitment was not bad enough.....A family want-a be alliance.....WOW, what can I say.....

Excuse me....YOU are a MRA.....with 6 allies.....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

alots changed since this thread was started, but i guess it doesnt get updated since the guy who started it no longer exists.

===== Relevant Alliances that Bit the Dust =====

None...YET

now.... mass extinction,SBF,hammer of the gods,triumvirate, domination elites, -censored-. i might be missing some.

DeletedUser8870

yup done with this world too much idiotic chatter and chaos and corruption