History of Delphi... as it unfolds

DeletedUser

I will give a history from my perspective, which granted, is going to be narrow, so bear with me. Started this server late, near the rim clear out in O34. I joined Lockdown, which was at war with The Nights Watch. We weren't very experienced as an alliance, but we still did alright, taking down the second alliance in our ocean (The Nights Watch) within a week or two. We focused on consolidating the entire ocean into one, coherent group, and we soon succeeded after defeating The 13th Hour, then ranked number 2 in O34 (after The Nights Watch was dissolved and merged). After that, we were never again opposed in O34, although Vegetables did give us some trouble from O33, that was soon dealt with. We were then invited into the "coalition", where we were supposed to be working together against PoW and Titans, as PoW had recently declared war on us. (Up to this point- probably mid-march) we had been fairly isolated in O34, and didn't have time for global affairs as we were focused on controlling our ocean. We "joined up" with Vegetables and the Federations to take on PoW, and everything was going well for a while. At this point (near the end of March) I went on vacation out of the country (was in VM). Upon my return, I found Lockdown was dissolved. From what I could glean from others, Vegetables turned on us (they had a secret NAP with PoW or something) and started attacking us instead of PoW. With both alliances attacking Lockdown, and having recently lost some of our members to RL and me in VM, Lockdown merged with PoW after a short but intense fight. I joined PoW as soon as I got back, and haven't looked back since (love it here). I still am mainly in O34, and since then, we have pretty much expelled Vegetables (they made a comeback in O34 when Lockdown mergerd) from O34 and are slowly moving into O33. Not sure where this server will take me next, but I'm enjoying it all :D

Note: I'm aware this "history" doesn't really address much as far as global issues go, but it's my history.

DeletedUser8732

Queue the way back machine....

History of O44, I guess. In the beginning there was Savage Sub, Pow, Saints, North44, Conquerors United, Renegade Gods, Ancient Warriors, Hegemony, Legion of Death and probably 2 or 3 other alliances I've forgotten in O44. Savage Sub came after PoW right away and most of the PoW players at that point were noobs that were barely active at all. Something like 10 - 15 cities went down right away. It was bad. At the same time, the rest of O44 was pacted vs SS and I think we were part of that giant pact nonsense at the time too.

Shortly after we got our asses handed to us, david is epicer (the founder) blissfully quit, leaving PoW to be a real alliance. I booted like 2/3 of the players in the alliance and broke all the pacts except with Saints. With the fodder gone, it got tough for SS to take our cities, they slowed down, and Titans started moving in on them from the south. A few of the SS players quit ( some had been in PoW and jumped ship to join them ) and after Titans hit them hard one day, we swooped in on some of these guys, too and SS didn't last too long. PoW had about 15 players at the time, I think?

After that, it was just consolidation. We'd been fighting so much that we just had a whole pile of slots open. We locked down 3 islands and started to spread out from there. We took a bunch of cities and players from North44, Conquerors United, we merged with Saints and then moved Legions out of SW O44. For O44, the map today looks alot like it did a couple of months ago.

DeletedUser5244

Queue the way back machine....

History of O44, I guess. In the beginning there was Savage Sub, Pow, Saints, North44, Conquerors United, Renegade Gods, Ancient Warriors, Hegemony, Legion of Death and probably 2 or 3 other alliances I've forgotten in O44. Savage Sub came after PoW right away and most of the PoW players at that point were noobs that were barely active at all. Something like 10 - 15 cities went down right away. It was bad. At the same time, the rest of O44 was pacted vs SS and I think we were part of that giant pact nonsense at the time too.

Shortly after we got our asses handed to us, david is epicer (the founder) blissfully quit, leaving PoW to be a real alliance. I booted like 2/3 of the players in the alliance and broke all the pacts except with Saints. With the fodder gone, it got tough for SS to take our cities, they slowed down, and Titans started moving in on them from the south. A few of the SS players quit ( some had been in PoW and jumped ship to join them ) and after Titans hit them hard one day, we swooped in on some of these guys, too and SS didn't last too long. PoW had about 15 players at the time, I think?

After that, it was just consolidation. We'd been fighting so much that we just had a whole pile of slots open. We locked down 3 islands and started to spread out from there. We took a bunch of cities and players from North44, Conquerors United, we merged with Saints and then moved Legions out of SW O44. For O44, the map today looks alot like it did a couple of months ago.

Bingo....perfect evaluation of what happened in O44 (at least from what I know)

DeletedUser9651

The history of Delphi first the fall of Didact then the fall of SS then the fall of Titanamochy ( sorry if its misspelled) then the fall of Chronus then the fall Pinky and the Brain then the fall of lockdown and its sister alliance then the fall of the Federation Trio of sister alliances and then the fall of the Titans now whos next that's the question Warkings seems likely but after that then who pow/burb or will they find a way to strike back and drive us out of 54
whom not the way i planned but so far im good

DeletedUser

whom not the way i planned but so far im good

Well, yes, but technically Vegetables fell before Wk did. The alliance is still technically around, but you could say that about WK also- both alive in PoW. Either way, the struggle's still here- PoW,RIOT, BurbV vs. LoD