History lesson

DeletedUser

I was messaged by cerulias awhile back and it got me to thinking.... If you are inclined to share I would love to learn the history of our eta alliances and even how they came to be. Anyone willing to share their input or even personal victories or experiences are welcome to do so. Just wanted to get more in tune with my fellow players.

DeletedUser

I joined the Ancient Warriors right when the world started. Soon after that is when the Night Warriors was created and most of us moved over to that Alliance - the rest is history and looks like a made a great decision as the leadership for the Night is the type you always hope to be a part of when you join a world.

DeletedUser

thank you bimbery. We have changed alliances a lot as well...We started out as the Island Alliance and the switched to Arrows of Apollo then switched to apocalypse warlords then we split and this alliance is called the end....lol a lot of changing and wasted time arguing. That's what you get when there are so many alpha male attitudes in one spot I guess....

rjk82

Citizen
The Union ... Started as The Union, remains The Union and will win or close this world as The Union.

DeletedUser

Response was as much as I would expect out of the current Union roster......

rjk82

Citizen
A passive aggressive response like is about as much as I would expect out of a current member of The End, as your relevance in Eta has waned.

The Union has been the most consistent and stable alliance in this world. We have fought numerous wars and our enemies have either been defeated or crumbled due to internal strife. We maintain a roster of what I believe are the best players in this world who all contribute to our continued success.

It must be legitimately hard to grasp the concept of remaining united and enjoying the game, coming from an alliance that has been through so many changes and hardships.

DeletedUser

I have never heard of you and I have played in Eta since the beginning...Your alliance is made up of all the players who were to scared to attack the union head on.....so they just joined you....I don't put hundreds of dollars into this game because I have a real life outside of a computer screen.....I was simply making the comment that there was no point in you posting in here if all you were going to post is "Union is here".....made no sense. This post was made to learn something about my opponents or my friends in hopes of better understanding.....it was not made for some one to make a pompous roll call out of it and state the obvious.......

No one doubts that the union is the strongest in this world....you have been and probably will always be on the top of the rankings.....We have survived and are getting stronger once again so the fact that we ARE still here after so much adversity says someone about the members that are left and their character.....The union hasn't had hardships so you have no clue......Your comments need to be better thought out or at least do what I am doing by creating this post.........learn about the people around you.....

rjk82

Citizen
You end your rant with "learn about the people around you". That statement is preceded by false assumptions on your part. So you contradict your own argument.

Our cities are nowhere near each other so I don't know why you would have heard of me before. I have been here since the beginning as well and had never heard you before either. Through the life cycle of this world we will likely never encounter each other in game. The only way we likely have ever engaged each other is by proxy. I generally talk to the players I engage and there has only been a small number that I didn't get along with, the only unreasonable player I have ever encountered was from your alliance (jr). This is a war game and alliances start out determined by positioning, so I see no reason to assume anything about any of the other players in the world. As you point out we have taken in members that were never near us before. We take in like minded, skilled players who enjoy the game and plan to win it. You say our alliance is made up of people afraid to take us on, when it is made of of people with a common goal who have shown the skill, reliability and drive to win this game.

You go on to insinuate other players poor hundreds of dollars into this game and have no real life outside of it. I don't know how or why anyone would put money like that into this game. Those assumptions couldn't be more wrong about the vast majority of people I have come across in this game, let alone in my alliance. You could garner that information if you took time to "learn about people around you".

Every alliance has had hardships. We have been at war with one alliance or another (often multiple alliances) since the start of this world. Our leadership has changed and like everyone else we have had to deal with attrition. But the strength of The Union is the membership. Our steady progress relies on strong individual members united by our goals and the bonds we have formed. Players come and go but our alliance remains strong because of its foundation.

DeletedUser

And after a little bickering back and forth I got the answer I wanted.......your reply was full of info. Thanks!

rjk82

Citizen
Well you finally offered something yourself, other than "tell me about stuff" so I had to oblige.

DeletedUser

lol, I feel I would have a lot of fun kicking it with you outside this game....good talk man! LMAO!

DeletedUser

if by kicking it outside this game you mean kicking sand in each other's face and smashing beer bottles over each other's heads then yes I think you two would have a lot of fun :D

DeletedUser2630

I have never heard of you and I have played in Eta since the beginning...Your alliance is made up of all the players who were to scared to attack the union head on.....so they just joined you....I don't put hundreds of dollars into this game because I have a real life outside of a computer screen.....I was simply making the comment that there was no point in you posting in here if all you were going to post is "Union is here".....made no sense. This post was made to learn something about my opponents or my friends in hopes of better understanding.....it was not made for some one to make a pompous roll call out of it and state the obvious.......

No one doubts that the union is the strongest in this world....you have been and probably will always be on the top of the rankings.....We have survived and are getting stronger once again so the fact that we ARE still here after so much adversity says someone about the members that are left and their character.....The union hasn't had hardships so you have no clue......Your comments need to be better thought out or at least do what I am doing by creating this post.........learn about the people around you.....

"too scared to attack The Union head on....." LOLOL
you shouldn't make comments like this when you by your own admission have no clue. I'm one of those who joined The Union. I wouldn't say I was too scared to attack them while in my prior alliances. I started in The Silence, founded Not Alone, and merged with another alliance before striking out alone. As a single member alliance I continued to attack The Union. I finally gave up my cities and was going to leave the game but then joined The Union and rose from the ashes. I can honestly say The Union is in a different league than any other alliance I've been in on any server.
As for "spending hundreds of dollars" this sounds like whining of a sore loser. Undoubtedly people spend dollars in this game - many of the events are set up to persuade us to hand over our money. Many of my targets have clearly spent gold in rebuilding walls so quickly it can only be done with dollars - I'm talking about your alliance and predecessor alliances. Does this make these players somehow lesser? In my eyes no. Clearly it is an intended part of the game. If you cannot afford to pay dollars or choose not to then good for you. It doesn't make you any better than those who do spend dollars. I have spent dollars (my bf's credit card comes in handy) but not recklessly - with Absolutely Zero Gold this game is difficult - I have tried t on another server. I think many players spend some but not excessively.

As for you - I'm going to check out your city locations because it would be fun to experience you in game.

DeletedUser

Bayou- if you read the convo. at all you would notice I was just getting a rise out of him. Half of what I was saying was crap just to push for a more informative answer....He realized it, why wouldn't you? Granted I don't know you except for the stories of you double crossing people and quitting all the time....You can attack me all you want I don't care. The worst you can do is wipe me off of Eta. Which in that case I would thank you for ending this long drawn out bore of a world.....I have started in others. That's what is great about this game.

Rjk82- lol man. Hell yea. never waste a beer.....lol

DeletedUser2630

Bayou- if you read the convo. at all you would notice I was just getting a rise out of him. Half of what I was saying was crap just to push for a more informative answer....He realized it, why wouldn't you? Granted I don't know you except for the stories of you double crossing people and quitting all the time....You can attack me all you want I don't care. The worst you can do is wipe me off of Eta. Which in that case I would thank you for ending this long drawn out bore of a world.....I have started in others. That's what is great about this game.

Rjk82- lol man. Hell yea. never waste a beer.....lol

It seems like you "don't care" LOL
double crossing people? LOLOL would you like to give an example or is that another example of you "getting a rise" out of someone.
all of it sounds like the whining of a sore loser. I'm sorry you're a loser in this world and wouldn't be surprised if you are in other worlds too. Your in-game play is weak and your attempted PnP is even weaker.
I sent 2 slow ts at one of your cities.....that's about all you're worth.

DeletedUser

I am not ashamed of not be THE BEST at a free online game......I don't usually hold things that don't matter at all at the top of my priority list. I have family, a job, I don't know if you know this but its a little something called real life.....I don't pretend to be the best and I don't float myself around like I am all knowing and all powerful like the 400lb. chick you probably are because you just sit in front of a computer and laugh hysterically at the screen as you take another city, stuffing your face with another slice of pie....Your right, I don't care! Its a game and hopefully you will realize that soon. maybe you could take a break and go out and figure out what a relationship is. I wish you the best of luck,. Open that door and squint at the really bright sun and put all that saturated fat away because you don't have time to cook since this game rules your life........This game is not a rite of passage nor is it in anyway something to brag about.....Its something fun to do when THERE IS NOTHING ELSE TO DO!!!!! Get over yourself.

DeletedUser2630

"me thinks thou dost protest too much" WS

I'm having lots of fun. It seems that you aren't. I'm sorry that's the case. Oftentimes the problem lies within but weakness leads us to look for another cause and to blame others. If you can't have fun in this game without slandering others you likely need professional help.
I hope you get the help you need and that your life improves.