History lesson

DeletedUser3317

I you want a history lesson you should look at the rule book. I was in this world 7 months ago. It was way way to slow. Realize guys once a world hits 300 active players, you have 30 days left to play before the world is shut down. You are currently at 529 active players. You are not going to make it to WW. this world is too slow and that is why 3 speed worlds never finish.

DeletedUser2630

that's interesting Mr.Srewball11. It's been fun anyway and you never know we might beat the odds and be the first 3 speed world to get there :)

DeletedUser

Where are you looking at to get 529 active players? Looking at Grep Stats it is showing 1,149 players - are those not all active players?

DeletedUser2039

I tip my hat to both Bayou and RJK, but particularly RJK for his responses in this thread. Well said.

DeletedUser

Hello old friend! Its always good to see you around again, hope all is well with you bud.

DeletedUser

speaking of rising from the ashes... where you been at old friend lol.

DeletedUser

Now as far as history.. i have been around sence day one, met tyler but joined his friend in ALL IN.... i took it over after about 3 months and have been running it ever sence. we have had close ties to The union sence day one and hopefully will keep it like that... we have taken in some smaller allaince and kept growing and are still around today..