He's cut!

• Thread starter DeletedUser7813
  • Start date

DeletedUser15403

Flin are you arguing with your shadow. I'm not sure what standpoints your disputing with me.

I was generically putting a definition out their with no actual Thebes scenarios attached, other than my comment on the world wanting Athan dead.

Ure arguments on actual coalitions is out of left field. I wasn't debating the truth behind any of that nor would I. That isn't how this game is played by someone with a an ounce of common Sense.

Again, just a roundabout explanation...

Hope u felt better telling everyone ure alliance is a ok.. even though that wasn't my purpose of my comment

DeletedUser15403

Ty man for explaining ..i appreciate it but thats the literal and wiki definition ....i need to understand what coalition means in grepo world.
cause using the words anywhere confuses the noob like me and then people blame my teachers and school.U can diss me all u want... but don't blame them for my faults.

I tried to say in my comment ..
that mortis is not the only alliance attacking us when they did op on us..so by this definition they are in coalition too?
When u made enemies u would get hit and probably on same day too and that would happen most of the time.If u guys are always oped in synchronisation and bunch of alliance is helping each other in clearing ur cities .....then i would agree if u use the word coalition and thats my understanding of coalition in grepo world.

So, please if any vet can explain me clearly i would really appreciate it.

Depends on who u ask.

In my opinion if you organize anything together against a particular enemy whether pacted or not that's a coalition

If their is no communicatipn, and its just coincidential attacks on same alliance, that's not a coalition, that's just war

DeletedUser12275

7a7a99e15f54e37c23a2cfd0c8fdc51f.jpg
MEAN WHILE MORTIS GETS READY FOR A COME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7101

LOL so shared forums between Body Shamers, Ant and Name Changers isnt a Coalition? Rodr sending griffins at a city with no wall from a report he saw from ant isnt working together? Just an interesting definition. Say it what it is. We lost some cities, but we are a ok. Thanks for showing us who is here to play and who isnt. lol

Man where u get ur information...lolz.
I am in this alliance and i see no shared tabs(or u mean by shared forum as external forum :) )...

Rodrk

Peltast
Thats funny! Richmond sent me a message asking the same thing. I showed him a spy report that had of 600 DLU behind a 0 wall and launched manti. Sorry Mulder, but you get a spy back like that and you launch. I suppose it's possible that since we're competing for targets, we're hitting the same cities. To my disappointment, my takeover revolt was ended early. Guess we need to start our ops earlier in the day.

Also - i don't have any griffins, never did

XnpZuXv.png

Last edited:

DeletedUser12275

Thats funny! Richmond sent me a message asking the same thing. I showed him a spy report that had of 600 DLU behind a 0 wall and launched manti. Sorry Mulder, but you get a spy back like that and you launch. I suppose it's possible that since we're competing for targets, we're hitting the same cities. To my disappointment, my takeover revolt was ended early. Guess we need to start our ops earlier in the day.

Also - i don't have any griffins, never did

XnpZuXv.png

that's my girl!

DeletedUser5973

Ty man for explaining ..i appreciate it but thats the literal and wiki definition ....i need to understand what coalition means in grepo world.
cause using the words anywhere confuses the noob like me and then people blame my teachers and school.U can diss me all u want... but don't blame them for my faults.

I tried to say in my comment ..
that mortis is not the only alliance attacking us when they did op on us..so by this definition they are in coalition too?
When u made enemies u would get hit and probably on same day too and that would happen most of the time.If u guys are always oped in synchronisation and bunch of alliance is helping each other in clearing ur cities .....then i would agree if u use the word coalition and thats my understanding of coalition in grepo world.

So, please if any vet can explain me clearly i would really appreciate it.
Personally, I believe that a coalition is when 3 or more alliances come together for one common goal against a common enemy. 3 alliances attacking one is not necessarily a coalition unless they are working together with joint ops and defense sharing.

Everyone's definition is different, that's why everyone believes they are right when really they should know I am right in all matters Grepolis.

DeletedUser15403

Personally, I believe that a coalition is when 3 or more alliances come together for one common goal against a common enemy. 3 alliances attacking one is not necessarily a coalition unless they are working together with joint ops and defense sharing.

Everyone's definition is different, that's why everyone believes they are right when really they should know I am right in all matters Grepolis.

This is a pretty standard / common definition of " grep " coalitions tbh. Two alliances generally get called brothers / sister alliances . When you go more than that coalition gets thrown out their.

DeletedUser11795

So let me get this straight. Mortis turns the world red, declares war on the world, and when the world hits them back it's a (well articulated) travesty?

Maybe try some diplomacy next time. The lion that lives the longest isn't the one going around picking on all of the other lions and then proclaiming his superiority.

That lion's a fool and gets knocked off. Duh

Maybe I should have said Tiger. as in, Paper Tiger. LOL This will go down as one of the most expensive failures in the history of grepolis.

BTW what happened to PT? Last time I saw him he was callin me "boy" like Foghorn Leghorn and now he's in an alliance by himself. Which means MORTIS IS FORMING A COALITION! omg

DeletedUser11795

Our group for one hasnt been hit by anyone except Mortis. I would take a well educated guess and say that all of those alliances on that totally-not-biased chart were also the victims of Mortis aggression first?

Hit people, get hit. This your first world Athan? Man I miss guys like TheUlmighty and King Guss whose play style actually backed up their smack talk.

Dude I saw Blhazin here too. He's a monster when he has time to play. This world's like a football field with all 32 teams on it at once.

DeletedUser39

Just to give my humble opinion: it seems like everyone here is talking as if Mortis just got thoroughly destroyed, was broken the pieces, is packing up its bags and sobbing in a corner. I mean, yeah, you guys had a good OP, I'll give you credit for that. But the previous weeks, we've been the ones doing them, taking cities with little to no resistance - it was simply bound to happen that we'd get some attacks going back towards us at some point. And for me, personally, it at least makes it more interesting again.

Am I going to lose cities to you guys? Yeah, sure, of course I am. And you guys are going to lose cities to us, that's a given as well. It's part of the game, it's what makes this game fun. Like some of us have mentioned before, it doesn't take much effort to conquer outskirt cities far away from your core. Mayhem, geomancer, and a couple of others have experienced the same with a few of their cities. Far away from the core, not worth the hassle or just too difficult to properly defend - stuff happens. It comes down to who's able to handle it best.

Nonetheless, I'm here to have fun, so I'm not going to participate in the smack talking and chest puffing that's going on on both sides here. Sit back, have a beer and enjoy it. It's a game, there's nothing to brag about really;)

Cheers,

Acu

DeletedUser11088

Just to give my humble opinion: it seems like everyone here is talking as if Mortis just got thoroughly destroyed, was broken the pieces, is packing up its bags and sobbing in a corner. I mean, yeah, you guys had a good OP, I'll give you credit for that. But the previous weeks, we've been the ones doing them, taking cities with little to no resistance - it was simply bound to happen that we'd get some attacks going back towards us at some point. And for me, personally, it at least makes it more interesting again.

Am I going to lose cities to you guys? Yeah, sure, of course I am. And you guys are going to lose cities to us, that's a given as well. It's part of the game, it's what makes this game fun. Like some of us have mentioned before, it doesn't take much effort to conquer outskirt cities far away from your core. Mayhem, geomancer, and a couple of others have experienced the same with a few of their cities. Far away from the core, not worth the hassle or just too difficult to properly defend - shit happens. It comes down to who's able to handle it best.

Nonetheless, I'm here to have fun, so I'm not going to participate in the smack talking and chest puffing that's going on on both sides here. Sit back, have a beer and enjoy it. It's a game, there's nothing to brag about really;)

Cheers,

Acu

now this guy has the right mindset!!! he, or she i suppose, doesnt throw their ego around!!

DeletedUser15403

Am I going to lose cities to you guys? Yeah, sure, of course I am. And you guys are going to lose cities to us, that's a given as well. It's part of the game, it's what makes this game fun. Like some of us have mentioned before, it doesn't take much effort to conquer outskirt cities far away from your core. Mayhem, geomancer, and a couple of others have experienced the same with a few of their cities. Far away from the core, not worth the hassle or just too difficult to properly defend - shit happens. It comes down to who's able to handle it best.

Cheers,

Acu
Ill speak for myself, none of what i said was saying Mortis is getting destoryed just the that athan is a tool and would be severly amusing to see him burn,i dont ewven have a problem with the other mortis players lol... but associated by name is all

Rodrk

Peltast
LOL so shared forums between Body Shamers, Ant and Name Changers isnt a Coalition? Rodr sending griffins at a city with no wall from a report he saw from ant isnt working together? Just an interesting definition. Say it what it is. We lost some cities, but we are a ok. Thanks for showing us who is here to play and who isnt. lol

Ohhhh, how interesting. Just took a Mortis city last night and found MIT birs inbound for the late CS. You guys should really coach players on the difference between RR and CS times and the implications of sending support against a CS for the end of RR.

So thats MiT and Mortis (no longer having the world red) VS. the theoretical coalition. I also find it interesting that KOD is hanging unnoticed (seemingly) in 44, a mortis owned area. Is KOD actually Mortis x 3? So It's Mortis, Mortis., MiT, KOD all working together?

Some shocking contrast to previous statements from Team Mortis.

Let me go on record saying, i have absolutely no issues with this. However, to parade around, pounding your chest about no diplomacy, world red, the "Mortis" style, just stop already.

BTW - a new speed 1 world is opening soon. I think that's more your style Flip

Last edited:

DeletedUser15628

This is outlandish! For you to come on here and make this egregious accusation without even offering proof. There is only one reason that proof of this atrocious lie will never be revealed is because it does no exist. Mortis has proven time and time again that they have no need for diplomacy. To be the best, you have to beat the best. And that's exactly what they are. No need for some meaningless pact or nap with a sub par alliance that is Men In Tights. What could they possibly bring to the table that Mortis needs? I'm sorry sir. The world is still red for Mortis, like they have claimed from the beginning. Its a sad fact that too many players and alliances on here do not have the same honorable and truthful approach to this game as the Mortis leadership. You can call them pompous. You can call them out for their egos. But you can never call them liars. You can all learn something. Have a great day.