He's cut!

• Thread starter DeletedUser7813
  • Start date

DeletedUser3327

Big deal. Mortis must have let you have that city. Must have felt sorry for your alliance. Mortis doesn't lose cities that it wants to keep. Period. Just building up your confidence and letting you get cocky. Guaranteed their superior members and especially leadership will have a plan worked up for you guys really soon. I feel bad for you guys. Anyway. Have a good one.

They must have had a fire sale then. Word has it they lost 30 more.

DeletedUser11795

your world turned red playing style took me from 250 in bp to 125 in 2 hours. you guys took one city from us and gave me 4 slots not to mention all of the slots my boys got.

yea i got those badges I just didnt waste them all until the real attacks began, not just a bunch of 20$ griffin nukes.

DeletedUser7101

You mean the rank 16 DBP group thats never been attacked... yeah Im shocked, stay tunes bud. Enjoy it while it lasts

Don't see the BP... it tells nothing.Its just numbers ........
i went under 10 in bp .....but i see nearly 80 other peoples would be better grepo players than me in this world.
In my view if u loosing the cities to shamers u loosing the battle.....though m not saying u guys lost it.
Besides recruiting the top players of an alliance which u guys attacked earlier....and adding their dbp to ur alliance dbp don't count.
It is now u guys r actually attacked and if u guys stop loosing cities and taking from shamers...then i will consider u better group.....until then its all talk.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12275

Don't see the BP... it tells nothing.Its just numbers ........
i went under 10 in bp .....but i see nearly 80 other peoples would be better grepo players than me in this world.
In my view if u loosing the cities to shamers u loosing the battle.....though m not saying u guys lost it.
Besides recruiting the top players of an alliance which u guys attacked earlier....and adding their dbp to ur alliance dbp don't count.
It is now u guys r actually attacked and if u guys stop loosing cities and taking from shamers...then i will consider u better group.....until then its all talk.
U forgot to drop the mic lol

DeletedUser5973

except for the fact that if they didn't get attacked while in Mortis then the DBP doesn't go to Mortis

DeletedUser723

Just putting this out there:

It wasn't Shamers Vs Mortis. It was Shamers, Antiquity, and possibly Angels as well as ELF against Mortis during that OP.
Antiquity and Angels posed more of a threat to our core so we focused more defense in the North.
While we were over extended in the South with long TT's giving Shamers more of an opportunity to capitalize. They seized it well, but don't misinterpret the numbers to mean that Shamers took on Mortis 1v1 and Mortis couldn't stop them. They have a few strong attackers, but the rest were less than impressive. As for the BP gains someone mentioned earlier, have you seen the DBP gains you all gave us? Have you taken a look at how full our core is from the slots you fed us? BP goes both ways, and just because we haven't hit Shamers full force yet, doesn't mean we aren't still taking cities from their coalition.
But, don't get me wrong. We still welcome the fight on all sides. It's the only challenging way to play this game nowadays. (hint hint)

All time stats of Mortis vs all active enemies who OP'd us on the same day (knowingly or not), for reference:
335f8ac094324eebb62f7d2e62bb4781.png

I believe that is what HomeGod was referring to by our "net gains" however, I hate losing even 1 city.
Though, it happens from time to time in Grepolis.

DeletedUser12275

Coalition?
you have been in war with Elfs and Antiquity for a while for what we have heard, shammers just attacked u for the simple reason u guys think u can expand any way u want with out any consequences(and honestly we both know u were going to attack us soon)....a coalition would mean we are pacted with elf,antiquity and angels which we are not, i guess everybody decided to attack at the same time?luck?who knows............

DeletedUser723

Coalition?
you have been in war with Elfs and Antiquity for a while for what we have heard, shammers just attacked u for the simple reason u guys think u can expand any way u want with out any consequences(and honestly we both know u were going to attack us soon)....a coalition would mean we are pacted with elf,antiquity and angels which we are not, i guess everybody decided to attack at the same time?luck?who knows............

Maybe that chart is too difficult to understand for some simple minds... My bad..
Notice how Shamers and Antiquity are grouped together in the colorful picture up there ^^?
Did you read the part about "OP'd us on the same day (knowingly or not)" ? ...It's right about the red and green colors.
Does it require a PhD to understand that a coalition is a group working together for a common goal?
Does that require a pact? Or just a coordinated OP with time sync'd attacks on the same targets?
Time sync'd attacks on multiple targets without a shared forum? Possible, but not likely.

Shamers and Antiquity are 100% in a coalition together. Angels seems to have acted alone, which helped Shamers/Ant more than they know. ELF also probably acted alone as we have been fighting them non stop anyway. Nowhere in my post does it say that all of those alliances are in a coalition together. In fact, it just says that we are still taking cities from "your" coalition while actively being attacked by it and the other included alliances. Think on that last line for a bit Kings. I know it's hard, but you'll figure it out.

DeletedUser12275

Why do you have to get so defensive on me after all these years athan :(.....lol

My point is we are not working together with anyone in any type of way(shared tab or sync'd attack), maybe indirectly we may have the same common goal with other alliances but who knows honestly since we don't communicate with them, we are just going with the flow brother.....

DeletedUser7101

I love the charts.Thanks for that.but i disagree with few of ur points.
1. According to u if 2-3 alliance attack u same day then its coalition. I am noob here so if some vet can clear my understanding about coalition they can correct me.......according to me coalition is when the attacks tab r shared and every1 knows ...what time to launch etc.what targets they r going for. If u fighting 3-4 alliances and they attack u ...this doesn't mean coalition in my understanding ..i may be wrong.
Mortis is not the only alliance attacking us when u guys did op on us.So, should we assume that u guys were in coalition with them.

2.Don't make the charts look good overall by adding the data of win loose of all alliances which u guys fight...i know u guys r growing..its no secret.As its all the alliances in top 10 r growing and i assume if every1 takes all there takeovers from all major alliances they fight....they will be in positive too.

I like how u put the score 51-0 of e.l.f. to prove ur point of net gains from ur supposed coalition

On side note-
I lost like 6 cities to u guys from my alliance thats like 20% of total loss of my alliance cause m weak ass defender... hoping i will improve
smiley_emoticons_daumendreh2.gif
But until i even my score....it will look bad for me to say m better player than u guys.
Similarly until u guys can even score it looks bad in my view to say u guys r better group than shamers.

DeletedUser723

I love the charts.Thanks for that.but i disagree with few of ur points.
1. According to u if 2-3 alliance attack u same day then its coalition. I am noob here so if some vet can clear my understanding about coalition they can correct me.......according to me coalition is when the attacks tab r shared and every1 knows ...what time to launch etc.what targets they r going for. If u fighting 3-4 alliances and they attack u ...this doesn't mean coalition in my understanding ..i may be wrong.
Mortis is not the only alliance attacking us when u guys did op on us.So, should we assume that u guys were in coalition with them.

2.Don't make the charts look good overall by adding the data of win loose of all alliances which u guys fight...i know u guys r growing..its no secret.As its all the alliances in top 10 r growing and i assume if every1 takes all there takeovers from all major alliances they fight....they will be in positive too.

I like how u put the score 51-0 of e.l.f. to prove ur point of net gains from ur supposed coalition

On side note-
I lost like 6 cities to u guys from my alliance thats like 20% of total loss of my alliance cause m weak ass defender... hoping i will improve
smiley_emoticons_daumendreh2.gif
But until i even my score....it will look bad for me to say m better player than u guys.
Similarly until u guys can even score it looks bad in my view to say u guys r better group than shamers.

Every claim you said that I made is completely false compared to what I actually said.
Did they stop teaching reading and comprehension where you went to school?

You seem very confused...

DeletedUser15403

having same goals makes you a coalition? damn... than everyone in this server is in a coalition for wanting the world to burn

DeletedUser7813

Mortis: it's us against the world! Turn everybody red.

Body shamers: hey, let's start hitting these guys.

Mortis: omg! Coalition! Coalition!

You see how ridiculous you sound? First off, nope. Antiquity and shamers are not working together. I didn't even know they were hitting you, until you said something.

Second, quit crying and making excuses about "timed ops". If you guys hadn't been creeping into our ocean, it probably would have been at least another month until we even looked in your direction.

Will there be a chance for mortis to shine? Oh, I'm counting on it. Will it be as successful as our op against you? O my time will tell.

DeletedUser723

You all need to take some reading comprehension classes too I guess. And if you're just trying to troll, then maybe reach out to Teter for some tips because all you're doing is making yourselves look unintelligent. Nobody is crying, or making excuses. I pointed out a few facts that prove a coalition was in effect. ie, there were multiple cities with clearing attacks from Antiquity AND Shamers timed (very well actually) with CS attempts. That's 4 alliances working together, thus, a coalition. You don't have to share forums, have a pact, or even have a nap to be classified as a coalition. Maybe google the word or something. Beyond that, I don't know how to dumb it down any further for you. As for the crying/excuses.. I believe somewhere up there ^ yep, look there it is!

But, don't get me wrong. We still welcome the fight on all sides. It's the only challenging way to play this game nowadays. (hint hint)

Sounds to me like the only people that are crying, are you all about the fact that none of you deserves full credit for this blow to Mortis.
Here, let me dumb that down for you a little further:

Body Shamers gained the most, but Angels did most of the work even though they weren't working together.
Mortis lost a good chunk of towns, but still continues to outgrow the rest of the server in both towns and BP.
Moleman almost exactly stated the definition of a coalition, and for some reason couldn't grasp the idea that a coalition doesn't have to be a permanent agreement. Even though in Grepolis it tends to be, still the coalition here existed for this OP.

Facts are Facts.
Trolls are Trolls.
The world is red.
Cuz that's how Mortis rolls!

DeletedUser7813

LOL You're so full of crap. But fine. If you think we had well-timed coordinated attacks, go on thinking it. If you ask me, it's a fool that looks for conspiracies and coalitions to explain away their own failings.

It's entirely possible that you're greater players than us, and that you could have taken the server... but if you ask me, your attitude has continuously overshadowed your abilities in the game. So, if you'll excuse me... I got some cities to take. You can argue over whether we've timed our attacks to coincide with the alignment of the stars or not.

DeletedUser15403

Woah he spoke tool talk... Too smart for me I'm a dumb dumb

DeletedUser7101

Every claim you said that I made is completely false compared to what I actually said.
Did they stop teaching reading and comprehension where you went to school?

You seem very confused...
May be man,may be m not that good in english, its not my first language.
So let me be clear what i understood and u or others that r good in comprehension can correct me if m wrong.
1.U said there is coalition b/w shamers,antiquity .
Shamers and Antiquity are 100% in a coalition together.
and i tried to understand why if 2-3 alliance attack u same day they r in coalition.

DeletedUser15403

Geomancer, by definition a coalition istwo or more political groups that come together to take on a common enemy. Temporarily or permanent.

Athan isn't necessarily wrong. He just sounds like a grade a tool when saying it so people argue with him.

As far as people working together that's debatable .. a coalition requires joint efforts. They got opped on same day so it seems that way. He just uses smart words and well structured sentences to demean others and make it out that he's correct, while it's all up for debate , no clear cut answer on it .

Final note: everyone wanting you dead isn't a coalition athan. It just makes you public enemy number one. When I said everyone having similar goals, that didn't define a coalition. A coalition is joint efforts. You sound smart , but underneath it you just spitball things to do exactly that , SOUND smart. You aren't necessarily wrong on some points.. but nonetheless you aren't correct either

DeletedUser7101

Geomancer, by definition a coalition is a political group the come together to take on a common enemy. Temporarily or permanent.

Athan isn't necessarily wrong. He just sounds like a grade a tool when saying it so people argue with him.

As far as people working together that's debatable .. a coalition requires joint efforts. They got opped on same day so it seems that way. He just uses smart words and well structured sentences to demean others and make it out that he's correct, while it's all up for debate , no clear cut answer on it .
Ty man for explaining ..i appreciate it but thats the literal and wiki definition ....i need to understand what coalition means in grepo world.
cause using the words anywhere confuses the noob like me and then people blame my teachers and school.U can diss me all u want... but don't blame them for my faults.

I tried to say in my comment ..
that mortis is not the only alliance attacking us when they did op on us..so by this definition they are in coalition too?
When u made enemies u would get hit and probably on same day too and that would happen most of the time.If u guys are always oped in synchronisation and bunch of alliance is helping each other in clearing ur cities .....then i would agree if u use the word coalition and thats my understanding of coalition in grepo world.

So, please if any vet can explain me clearly i would really appreciate it.

DeletedUser

LOL so shared forums between Body Shamers, Ant and Name Changers isnt a Coalition? Rodr sending griffins at a city with no wall from a report he saw from ant isnt working together? Just an interesting definition. Say it what it is. We lost some cities, but we are a ok. Thanks for showing us who is here to play and who isnt. lol