Heroes

DeletedUser

seems to me that there aren't nearly enough heroes.

I agree with this guy.

There ARE 11 heroes, total.
maybe 5 of them seem interesting to me.

Of course, I also think alliances should be limited to 20-30 members and no sisters or academies.

and that there should be a "donation" option for players who refuse to use gold, but want to support the game.

And that ufo's are real, just like pro wrestling

DeletedUser7429

Can't tell if sarcasm or....
and did u just say you agreed with yourself?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2498

well you could just buy gold and, like, not use it. that would be a donation. also yes, davey, he does appear to have agreed with himself.

DeletedUser

I agree with this guy.

There ARE 11 heroes, total.
maybe 5 of them seem interesting to me.

Of course, I also think alliances should be limited to 20-30 members and no sisters or academies.

and that there should be a "donation" option for players who refuse to use gold, but want to support the game.

And that ufo's are real, just like pro wrestling

This guy's full of crap;
Pro wrestling is fake!

DeletedUser

Can't tell if sarcasm or....
and did u just say you agreed with yourself?

I agree with "more Heroes", smaller alliances( worlds, even) , and no sister alliances . The "donation" thing is just a wise-guy answer for the guys that complain about gold use.

And I agreed with myself in order to avoid disagreeing with anyone else. Been years since I've been here; don't wanna get hated out of the Forum right away...

DeletedUser2687

I agree with "more Heroes", smaller alliances( worlds, even) , and no sister alliances . The "donation" thing is just a wise-guy answer for the guys that complain about gold use.

And I agreed with myself in order to avoid disagreeing with anyone else. Been years since I've been here; don't wanna get hated out of the Forum right away...

How would one regulate against the creation of academy alliances?

DeletedUser

good point,Con273 . Probably cannot be done. Just think 100+member premade Grepo-killers make the world boring.

Especially for middle-of-the-road MRA Lords like me.

Oh, yeah; Go Ajax!!. ( Ajax=greek hero= on topic )

DeletedUser8078

If you have Zuretha assigned to a town... and the town gets attacked when I am offline... does she automatically jump on a boat to defend? How does that work?

DeletedUser

Has anyone done the math to figure out how many island quests of each kind will need to be done in order to upgrade all heroes to max level?

DeletedUser

matt2215mo, I didn't know you were playing in Ithica. Are your alter ego's playing in Ithica as well?

DeletedUser10053

good point,Con273 . Probably cannot be done. Just think 100+member premade Grepo-killers make the world boring.

Especially for middle-of-the-road MRA Lords like me.

Oh, yeah; Go Ajax!!. ( Ajax=greek hero= on topic )
Off topic but it was going that way before my post. I play on the English server World Katane. Krypteia came in with three alliances worth of people. 50 alliance cap. How can you win WW against that many? They should win by default. I am thinking of quitting as I see no point other than to just fight it out.

DeletedUser

Two questions about Orpheus -- does he only work on festivals? What about victory processions?
Also, does he only need to be in the city when the event ends? Or does he need to be there from beginning to end?