Heroes

DeletedUser2063

Let's just start the discussion of the heroes now. Before the world starts, state which heroes you think will be best, and which will be worst. Once the world opens, we can talk with more knowledge.

For the gods of war, I think Atalanta will be very good, especially since this world is a conquest world. Pair her up with a increased troop movement speed, and helmet of invisibility, and you may just be able to trick your enemy into thinking that your CS is just a regular attack, and if they dodge you're game. Heracles I think will be the worst god of war. Only 60 favor for one battle? Just doesn't really seem worth it to me unless you wanna speed up building a myth nuke.

For the gods of wisdom, andromeda is looking to be the best. 45% production increase when she's maxed? Sounds really good to me. Pair her with the merchant, and you'll be rakin in the dough. Orpheus could be a bit of a dark horse too though. Once maxed almost every time you'll get 2 for 1 CP's for festivals, and if you usually use festivals that'll be a big advantage. Helen looks easily the worst. I don't know if anyone buys units from the Phoenician to start with.

Those are just my pre world thoughts. If you want info on the heroes, go here:
http://wiki.en.grepolis.com/wiki/Heroes

DeletedUser2498

definitely looks like it's going to be a learning experience for everyone. i'm kind of glad they gave us a speed 1 first so we can figure out what we're doing.

DeletedUser

Hercules looks like he will be the most useful Hero of War early in the game due to his good ranged attack and can carry 200 loot. However, if you are not extremely active, Leonidas has a high defense rating and basically acts as another wall level when defending.

Andromeda is free, so I'm assuming that is the hero for the quest. Also looks like the best Hero of Wisdom, unless you want the troop movement boost from Ferkyon early on for farming.

DeletedUser9287

im not gonna comment on them at this point you never know howits gonna go until it happens

DeletedUser5088

Well I have tested a bit on the Beta Server and I don't really like Andromeda that much so far. But then again I didn't play enough to truely know

DeletedUser

Well I have tested a bit on the Beta Server and I don't really like Andromeda that much so far. But then again I didn't play enough to truely know

Andromeda was good when u begin upgrading her...

DeletedUser9489

it's hard to decide who's the best hero is right now. iv'e also played on Beta servers but it was hella boring. this new hero world will be full of players so hero's will be put to the test for sure

DeletedUser

Imagine Zuretha with captain/fav wind/battering ram/improved attack

DeletedUser9509

and heroic power and 10% attack with tower m phalnx , +30% luck

DeletedUser9501

Andromeda was good when u begin upgrading her...

I led the #2 alliance on Rise of Heroes and on Rise Andromeda is already upgraded to level 20 if I remember correctly. She's not that good.

DeletedUser

I'd say considering that she is free and gives you a better source of resources, then she's decent enough for the beginning.

DeletedUser

Where can i start a Thread on making a alliance with other players on here?

DeletedUser

Go to the "Alliance and Recruitment" section on the "Ithaca" page.

DeletedUser2498

so who else is saving up their war coins so they can defend their city with leonidas and 299 hops? thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser

I'm getting Atalanta first since heroes can't stay and help support your CS during a siege. Atalanta will help with attack and the speed bonus is going to be killer in this speed one world.