Hero

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

This question has probably been asked a lot, but I really want to know... when does a Hero World open?

DeletedUser271

If you knew the question had already been asked, why didn't you make a research? :confused:

We don't know when a hero world will open, but when it opens an announcement will be made. It will open when enough players have the award.

DeletedUser

Is there a counter for how many people have the award for it?

DeletedUser

Yes Inno knows exactly how many players have the award on every server

DeletedUser298

Daedalus has banged his head on his computer a million times and said he would never answer this question again. A hero world will open when enough people have the award.

DeletedUser39

I think there are several reasons to this answer not being answered anymore by Daedalus.

First off, he's said it quite a lot of times, and his answer has been the same every single time. If you had to answer '2+2 = ? ' 50 times during math class, and every time, it's just '2+2 = ? ', I think you'd get bored and annoyed pretty fast. Same with this question; it's the exact same every single time, and the answer has been the exact same, every single time.

Adding to that, there is no set ammount of players needed for a Hero world as far as I'm concerned; Daedalus could start one with only 500 players - sure, hooray, we'd have a Hero world. But after 2 weeks the world would close because it dropped below the minimum of 300 players per world. And, of course, if that happens, Daedalus would get a spray of mean comments, questions, and what not. I think this is one of the main reasons he's decided to get a large ammount of players with the award first before opening up a Hero world, or even considering to open one.

We all want a Hero world, but asking when it's going to open, is just as futile as asking what time a new server will open; Daedalus will let us know when it does, when it does. Asking won't speed up that process.

Don't get me wrong, I want a Hero world to open up, too. But I'd rather have a Hero world open up with 50.000 players joining and some serious competition, than a Hero world opening with maybe 2000 players, and nothing to do but play SimCity because there is no one to fight.

PS: Just because someone has the award, doesn't mean the player will join a Hero world. If there are 100.000 players with the Heroic Tactician award, I think there might be 40~60% of that joining; some of the people have quit, or aren't interested in Hero worlds in the slightest

DeletedUser

It's a job either or, he gets paid to answer our stupid questions. It's the same as a retail job but 10x easier as you don't have to hear it, you have to read it. Not trying to be rude but that's life and if people get annoyed with their job, they shouldn't be doing it.

Other than my opinion on answering questions, I agree with Acupuncture on having over 100,000 members having the award then seeing whomever is active then open the world. I'm pretty sure InnoGames has a counter of some sort for who is active and who isn't just like how the leaders of an alliance can see.

DeletedUser

It's really a shame that you all are making such assumptions.

To answer the question, we will open a hero world when enough players have qualified for a hero world. We do not share statistics on the number of players who qualified. The short answer is when you see me announce it, then you will know it will be opening, not a moment before.

In the future, please use the search feature rather than creating a thread that has been created dozens of times already. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.