HERMONASSA AFFAIRS

Been a bit so i figured i would post and Update current events.

Well another alliance Roo/Roo2 brought down MIP is officially Dead still some remaining but no threat. Members of PITA and the fringe MIP and others merged finally but way too late.
I swear our enemies here are the worst strategic minds i ever played in grepolis, fighters refusing to fight instead focusing on the fringe oceans 34 and 64. Oh and the biggest mistake merge 3 months too late. By the time WWs come around if nothing happens its all but over. The latest merger should have happened already. SPACE FORCE, ROO is going to ground and pound you guys just like we did too everyone else all server long. I hope the fringe oceans were nice bc the sunny weather is over for u guys.
How about 20 hr cses and landing them lol, ROO will go to any ocean to stomp our enemies and put down the rebellion for good.
The Empire that is ROO will bring cities down.. Lastly why have walls in the fringes guys gals.
All in good fun right...

DeletedUser5524

I have reformed and am now a peaceful grep player. Would never harm a fly. Ignore my expansion near you it’s all fake news. ;)

Glad to see Tron and crew reform our enemies and hope they continue to provide a good fight up to wonders. Best of luck and see ya on the field :D

DeletedUser16194

I love how cocky al is. It’s amazing. If it was a better player, like igys, Josh, Achilles, heck even imladrist, I’d listen. But you just sit back and “lead” :)

I take that as a compliment Jryan, I put a lot of time into leading, results speak for itself.. Also those players mentioned are good no doubt but shows how much you are disconnected from this world bc there are far more players just as qualified and not just in ROO or ROO2.
As far as myself I will never brag but if I ever was in a position not too lead and would trust others, I think you would know just how stupid that comment was..
Lastly a message for Snakez
Keep attacking Fringe Alliances Snakez (wolverines) bc that's all your good at, come to the front. Oh wait you didn't LOL. Also threatening spam till you join is sad...

DeletedUser16199

I take that as a compliment Jryan, I put a lot of time into leading, results speak for itself.. Also those players mentioned are good no doubt but shows how much you are disconnected from this world bc there are far more players just as qualified and not just in ROO or ROO2.
As far as myself I will never brag but if I ever was in a position not too lead and would trust others, I think you would know just how stupid that comment was..
Lastly a message for Snakez
Keep attacking Fringe Alliances Snakez (wolverines) bc that's all your good at, come to the front. Oh wait you didn't LOL. Also threatening spam till you join is sad...

Wait AL didn't snakezz get that city handed off from Kugiy in our Core and try to stack it to keep it but then failed and we took it?? It wasn't very long lived but he did try at least...

DeletedUser15630

again respnd I do give ROO being first but was not reason for anyone down fall in this world yes allainces arent there. for always same reasons either Real life issues whiche i had not once but twice still here. war dogs was internal leadership problems down fall not roo bad intentions same thing orgianl people leaders left upset about global ban inno games fault. MIP was just was what it was people left got bored didnt care or what ever reason anytime a leader leaves and ghosts it is what it is. I dont sit on a pedestal and say im the best but im still here and playing Iam the only person to see first hand what happen in all the allainces.always stayed to the end of alalince not just jump ship at first chance. I do relaize people just want a plastic crown for what reason to say the know how to send resources and favor to a brick statue. no i would rather have last man standing the the plastic crown. I give roo the congrads to make it from bottom to top.
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif

I think I arrived around the time the ban happened not quite sure but that is not as big of deal too me as INNO not giving Tgiving Break but I see your point.. The bored angle I give no credit too bc MIP at the time was 1 and if players wanted a fight they could have moved, if MIP moved South like any leader would instruct perhaps MIP would be atop the rankings still. The thing I love about ROO is we move oceans for combat and we do OPs too keep players interested. I lump the care angle as well bc everyone of those that left will not be in any alliance of mine if I move forward it shows cowardice and when facing adversary they quit and run (exception is if a RL situation of course).

The Crown aspect some like it and honestly I would rather have the crown then just win. Nothing is set in stone for this world so it will be an interesting finish...

DeletedUser13931

Tbh, if an enemy alliance can not build at least a single WW, they are not good. Not hard to block the "top" alliance from getting a 7/7, especially when an ocean away from WW. Idk, this server is weird.

Yes it usually is fairly easy to get 1 but circumstances creep up... As far as this world goes if you go by the numbers it will be really tough as of now..

Some traitor or rat just disbanded any hope of a WW win or single win, Space Force was disbanded by some egomaniac. Its this crap that cannot be tolerated i feel for the guys there that tried and gave it a shot.
The second it was disbanded GODS OF WAR emerged that is coincidental been at this too long smell a traitor in the original peeps in GOW

DeletedUser15919

Some traitor or rat just disbanded any hope of a WW win or single win, Space Force was disbanded by some egomaniac. Its this crap that cannot be tolerated i feel for the guys there that tried and gave it a shot.
The second it was disbanded GODS OF WAR emerged that is coincidental been at this too long smell a traitor in the original peeps in GOW

Well, if only founders can hit the disband button, unless a complete moron made an untrusty member a founder, then a founder rage quit & applied the no lotion rule. I smell premade Drama!

Yeah Char, issue is they had too many chefs in the kitchen and one took a vengeful path. This is why you never make anyone a leader let alone a founder without trusting that player it doesn't matter if its a merge or not. All my worlds as leader founder if a merg happens i never gave the other alliance leadership or founding duties, You got too earn it. Its not the 1st time this happened will not be the last.
If our enemy and enemies had a capable strong leader in MIP, War Dogs, Space Force now Gods Of War this world would be far different. I mean look at GOW now and look at how many quit bc of us skinning them or bc they are cowards or RL ( Which is more important).

I mean ROO ROO2 has been steady for 2 reasons we work as a team not clicks and Leadership not just me ( i rely on my fellow leaders) and veterans and friends some of us been together a few times or more.

DeletedUser16194

Enjoy the hollow victory of a dying game where you made it worse ;)

DeletedUser16136

Enjoy the hollow victory of a dying game where you made it worse ;)
What's worse than playing a dead game? Maybe posting on said dead game's forums complaining about an enemy just cause you lost :eek: