Heraklion Milestone

• Thread starter Little Miss Attitude
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Wait a minute Rocky?? When do me and you ever sleep? But you know I wouldn't leave a fellow brother to go to bed afraid.thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser

Mass recruiting? Seriously? What part of "Pre-Made" are you confused about? And second spot? For all the experience you claim to have, you just made a very NOOB'ish statement...by my count we have 13k more ABP than your alliance...which is the real measure of rank by any veteran.

DeletedUser5973

I like how we are in the first week of a game that takes close to a year and a half to finish, and we are arguing about ABPs and averages. BTW a member of TDR will have his second city in a couple hours

DeletedUser

Yeah rclay, you're right about it being early...I was bored...just wanted to push some buttons and get something started...I'm not really serious.

DeletedUser

Oh I am sorry, you guys didn't send invites out to random players when the world started? My pardons. And yes you guys with your 80 members farming new players for BP sure takes a TON of skill. Why do you think we are so afraid? Honestly it's just way to early in this game for you guys to be talking yourself's up so much. I have seen no other alliance on here doing so. We are not the only ones trying to tell you that numbers are not everything. Its what 5 days or so into the server?

I do so take offense to your NOOB comment, truly I do.

Would a noob as you say do this!
(leaves crying)

DeletedUser

What happened to good sportsmanship, Rocky claimed to be about good fights and good fun in the Triumvirate thread and that's what I want this game to me about.

Edit: Just read the random players comment, really? We sent messages to some promising players nearby, furthermore I think I see a few players away from your islands as well. Guess you recruited too you MRA :D

Pity sportsmanship dies so early, I think you're a good alliance with solid players, why can't we just have fun?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6111

Oh I am sorry, you guys didn't send invites out to random players when the world started? My pardons.

Sarcasm, I presume. And no, they most certainly did not. I was one of the last top-10 to join an alliance. I was ranked 2-5 somewhere the first two days, and I didn't get an invite from them. If Serekh had been sending random invites, I would imagine I'd have received one.

That's alright, though. See you on the battlefields. Conquest is coming.

DeletedUser

I like how we are in the first week of a game that takes close to a year and a half to finish, and we are arguing about ABPs and averages. BTW a member of TDR will have his second city in a couple hours

was a ghost he took right?

DeletedUser6111

While Grillsbury did technically "conquer an active player," it was an internal. I hardly feel that should be considered a milestone.

EDIT: dethmatica hitting the player cap, though... Now THERE'S a milestone.

DeletedUser9501

Sure it should, he fulfilled the requirements. Triumvirate is also first 25k ABP.

DeletedUser

I wish I could get someone to join a world and build a nice city to conk without any resistance.

DeletedUser6111

^ this. Maybe I'll get a RL friend to do it for me. Then I can conquer it and before forever immortalized in the milestones thread as "Vircona, Supreme Conqueror of Unresistant Allies."

DeletedUser

im not gonna change it, cuz you two are unhappy that its an enemy of urs.. that did it before you did..

w.e if it was internal he did conqour.. didnt just sail into a "Ghost".

DeletedUser6111

I'm not unhappy because it's an "enemy." We're beating them to almost every milestone and they've yet to conquer a city of ours. It's just hardly an accomplishment. I didn't even ask for it to be changed. So let's not put words into my mouth when it was simply a failure in reading comprehension on your part.

Also, Triumvirate first to 10k BPD, and I'm not entirely sure if he was actually the first, but "bnoblit" founded a city like 2-3 days ago and I noticed nobody has that milestone yet.

EDIT: Within a few minutes on either side of my posting this, they DID conquer one of our inactives, so they have now technically conquered a city of ours. But regardless...

DeletedUser

np :) sorry, didnt try put words in your mouth.. :) just seemed like the convo was turning towards, that i had to change stuff :)

DeletedUser

I just wanted to make a point that conquering an internal isn't an active player. If you are taking over a member in your own alliance its because they quit or are no longer playing. I guess I have a different definition of ACTIVE player.