Heracles not working when attacking

• Thread starter DeletedUser4356
  • Start date

DeletedUser4356

Hello,

I have had this issue for a while now. When I attack with Heracles (stationed) in my city and I receive more than 50 battle points, I do not receive any favor. When someone attacks me, they do receive favor, and I receive favor as well but only during defending. Isn't Heracles suppose to work both ways?

Attached are a couple of pictures from me, and from a friend.

My friend attacking me (He didn't win this battle, as you can see my troops are not showing up in the report but he did receive Favor Points)

friend receives favor although he gets 44 culture points.jpeg

friend receives favor as defender.jpeg

My friend attacking me again - I am defender
i receive favor as defender.jpeg

Me attacking, getting 100+bp, but no favor...
upload_2017-4-5_21-13-32.png

Me attacking again, this time with Heracles because i did not receive any favor last time (previous picture)
upload_2017-4-5_21-14-21.png

Thru all this I had 0 favor, and hero at lvl 20. Through all attacks, I received no favor unless I got attacked.

I will test again as soon as I get a chance, and will keep updated.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5973

you got the favor in that battle. Whenever Heracles has won a battle, the god of his assigned city will immediately gain 22 favor. You will only receive favor if you got at least 50 battle points.

DeletedUser4356

you got the favor in that battle. Whenever Heracles has won a battle, the god of his assigned city will immediately gain 22 favor. You will only receive favor if you got at least 50 battle points.

My man... please read my post, and look at the pictures. I am the one attacking in the last 2 pictures. I won more than 50 battle point, but I did not receive any favor.
My friend attacked me with swords and gained favor... explain that please.

My Heroe is lvl 20... Makes no sense I did not receive any favor after making more than 100+ battle points.

upload_2017-4-5_22-38-36.png

DeletedUser5973

The first line in that says you have to win the battle, you didn't win in the last 2 reports because all your units died. In the first one where you are defending, you actually gained favor. The favor doesn't come from the temple, it just appears.

DeletedUser4356

The first line in that says you have to win the battle, you didn't win in the last 2 reports because all your units died. In the first one where you are defending, you actually gained favor. The favor doesn't come from the temple, it just appears.

The first picture is not mine, it is my friends report. Not my report.

DeletedUser5973

no its not, otherwise it would be 44 bp earned not 109 and your flag is yellow. It is definitely your report