Help Wanted

DeletedUser

The Bada alliances are looking for a senior team leader in order to create powerpoint presentations and get coffee for officers. It's doubtful we'll be able to win without fulfilling this role. Offering $9.50 an hour and no benefits. Please send professional resumes to CLINTAURUS.

DeletedUser

I was hoping to Fill this hole!
Rsized.jpg

DeletedUser

My bad, I should have conferred with the Finance Committee first, but the position actually gets $3.25 an hour plus tips.

DeletedUser5088

Hey guys,

Please keep this thread appropriate and related to Actium.

Also, if you have a problem with moderation, instead of posting about it, please pm Draqone or Crimsonblue with your concerns.

Kind Regards,
Charl

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This thread was pure comedy gold until the fun police trampled all over it.

DeletedUser

What exactly is wrong with a thread for fun? And it has to do with actium as it says in the first thread the bada alliances which are alliances in actium...so what's the issue?

DeletedUser5088

I don't mind a thread for fun. The thread itself is fine, but some of the posts that had to be deleted were not. I just wanted to remind people that while you are having fun, you also need to make sure you are following the forum rules.

DeletedUser10363

I think I posted about 5 times in this thread. 5 for 5 deleted.

DeletedUser6919

My bad, I should have conferred with the Finance Committee first, but the position actually gets $3.25 an hour plus tips.

Does Bada provide medical insurance for its employees and if my application is successful would I get an expense account?

DeletedUser

How about 401k? Or short term disability? These are questions we need answered man

DeletedUser12703

I can do the job, please dont tell my baby mama though she gets enough child support as is.smdh

DeletedUser11243

I can do PowerPoint. Also proficient in Excel. But I think you guys should switch to Green Tea. My current boss doesn't get that.
Otherwise, it sounds like exactly what I'm looking for. Though I just took a position like this with another alliance. Throw in relocation expenses and I'm in.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Al, we've reviewed your resume and feel your talents could best be utilized as a shoeshine boy.

DeletedUser10048

So have you found a successful applicant yet or is the search still on ?

LOL nice Binski, guess you got to start somewhere.. I like where I am at though so will pass. Talk to SIN Binsk I am sure they need the insurance...

Last edited: