Help Wanted

DeletedUser

Far from retired my friend, had a change of identity that's all.

Change of Identity...yes..me too. You don't know me under this identity, but we've tag teamed many cities. Top Bollock attacks.

Your dedication should serve you well as Mod. Good luck friend.

If you need a Summer Villa in Actium, I have one furnished for you.

ShovelHead

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10777

lol nice binski, guess you got to start somewhere.. I like where i am at though so will pass. Talk to sin binsk i am sure they need the insurance...

ahhh my good friend al.... So nice to see you in this world buddy.... And im liking your spunk!!! Too bad your not even fighting our whole crew.... Our western division is putting a stomping on your back... But if your good... I might make my way over there to say hi!....

P.s.- give childress a pat on the head for me.... Im sure its time for you ta take him out to go to the bathroom pretty soon.... Ciao!

Clint hey no issue with ya bud lol but I disagree whenever we siege you guys it takes your whole BADA crew to break our sieges all 4 of your divisions. We are a 3 million pt alliance fighting 4 alliances and SIN at the same time and holding. Yes we take losses from you guys but not because of skill but because of Superior numbers. To siege us it takes all 4 alliances to send aid so be proud Clint you are attacking an alliance a fraction of your size and doing very little...

DeletedUser10777

clint hey no issue with ya bud lol but i disagree whenever we siege you guys it takes your whole bada crew to break our sieges all 4 of your divisions. We are a 3 million pt alliance fighting 4 alliances and sin at the same time and holding. Yes we take losses from you guys but not because of skill but because of superior numbers. To siege us it takes all 4 alliances to send aid so be proud clint you are attacking an alliance a fraction of your size and doing very little...

bwahahahaha.... Blasphemy..... You spit it thick boy.... Not one siege break was done with our whole crew.... Your mad boy.... And it seems to me we are picking the perfect targets and capping them... And your pathetic siege today wasnt even worth the time to snipe...lol.... Call us up when you grow a pair..... And keep talking to ad.... He will lead you in the right direction...hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha

DeletedUser

bwahahahaha.... Blasphemy..... You spit it thick boy.... Not one siege break was done with our whole crew.... Your mad boy.... And it seems to me we are picking the perfect targets and capping them... And your pathetic siege today wasnt even worth the time to snipe...lol.... Call us up when you grow a pair..... And keep talking to ad.... He will lead you in the right direction...hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha
So many nukes, of all varieties. Your guys must have been sitting around weaving baskets, just waiting to use them. Had them coming from half a world away it seems. Don't think they'll have time to build so many, in time for the next round.