Help Wanted

Binski

The Bada alliances are looking for a senior team leader in order to create powerpoint presentations and get coffee for officers. It's doubtful we'll be able to win without fulfilling this role. Offering $9.50 an hour and no benefits. Please send professional resumes to CLINTAURUS.

Binski

My bad, I should have conferred with the Finance Committee first, but the position actually gets $3.25 an hour plus tips.

Charl

Basileus
Hey guys,

Please keep this thread appropriate and related to Actium.

Also, if you have a problem with moderation, instead of posting about it, please pm Draqone or Crimsonblue with your concerns.

Kind Regards,
Charl

Last edited:

Binski

This thread was pure comedy gold until the fun police trampled all over it.

death3569

What exactly is wrong with a thread for fun? And it has to do with actium as it says in the first thread the bada alliances which are alliances in actium...so what's the issue?

Charl

Basileus
I don't mind a thread for fun. The thread itself is fine, but some of the posts that had to be deleted were not. I just wanted to remind people that while you are having fun, you also need to make sure you are following the forum rules.

death3569

How about 401k? Or short term disability? These are questions we need answered man

Athenakins

Peltast
Player's Council
I can do PowerPoint. Also proficient in Excel. But I think you guys should switch to Green Tea. My current boss doesn't get that.
Otherwise, it sounds like exactly what I'm looking for. Though I just took a position like this with another alliance. Throw in relocation expenses and I'm in.

Last edited:

Binski

Al, we've reviewed your resume and feel your talents could best be utilized as a shoeshine boy.

LOL nice Binski, guess you got to start somewhere.. I like where I am at though so will pass. Talk to SIN Binsk I am sure they need the insurance...

Last edited: