Helmet of Invisibilty

DeletedUser5037

Helmet of Invisibility keeps your attack hidden for 10% of journey. My question is; Let say you launch a CS with a 12 hour TT. Can you use the helmet after 11 hours so when the CS lands, it is hidden? In other words, hidden for the last part of the journey as opposed to the first part or would you only get 10% of invisibility for that last hour?

DeletedUser

Helmet of Invisibility keeps your attack hidden for 10% of journey. My question is; Let say you launch a CS with a 12 hour TT. Can you use the helmet after 11 hours so when the CS lands, it is hidden? In other words, hidden for the last part of the journey as opposed to the first part or would you only get 10% of invisibility for that last hour?

I haven't tried - as i mainly use it to protect it from spells on attacks from the outset - but I would imagine it would only protect you for the remaining 10% of the travel time so in this case 6 minutes and it would be visible for 54 (plus the 1st 11 hours).

DeletedUser

i believe you can only use it in the first 10% of the TT

DeletedUser11262

The invisibility only works on the initial part of the journey; however it does provide spell protection for the remainder if cast after this time