Hello!

DeletedUser

Brand new to Grepolis, and i'm playing in the Tau world, in Ocean 37... I feel like i'm doing decently well at the moment, but i really need an alliance. Would make me feel more safe, you know? :) Looking forward to playing with everyone!

DeletedUser

There's a lot of BS and jerks in this world so be careful. If you were in O44, I'd take you in my alliance however 37 is a bit far for us to be able to support you properly. Good luck and God bless!

DeletedUser2770

There's a lot of BS and jerks in this world so be careful. If you were in O44, I'd take you in my alliance however 37 is a bit far for us to be able to support you properly. Good luck and God bless!

Its a good thing your not in 44, you dont wanna be in his alliance lol

DeletedUser

Probably not as you guys attack us for farming every now and then. I'm sure a new player wouldn't want that either.

DeletedUser

^Paul S. is under the impression this game is The Sims. Forgive him.

DeletedUser

Are there any alliances i could join in Ocean 37? Semper D isn't really my style... Would anyone want to start one up?

DeletedUser

Right,

I forgot that the point of this game wasn't to fully control 7 islands (or more), and build your clan big enough so the age of WW can come and then get all 7 WW to level 10. But an alliance can only get so big before there's nothing to do besides build cities and even then the alliance still may not enter the age of WWs because they eliminated all the competition and so there's no way to even grow. So since that limits the growth of a clan, and slows it drastically, I guess and even worse way to go would be to control 7+ islands, and grow, and allow the rest of the world to catch up, while keeping other big alliances in check, and thus getting the age of WW to come even sooner.

I guess I also forgot that conquesting players and alliances wasn't the point to control islands and farming is the way to go!

Good call!!

DeletedUser

Hey Derk19 you could try Gingerbread. They are second in you alliance and pacted with Semper D. They are smaller but have a higher point average. I like smaller alliances with stronger players myself. Just a thought.

Delibrium

DeletedUser

Right,

I forgot that the point of this game wasn't to fully control 7 islands (or more), and build your clan big enough so the age of WW can come and then get all 7 WW to level 10. But an alliance can only get so big before there's nothing to do besides build cities and even then the alliance still may not enter the age of WWs because they eliminated all the competition and so there's no way to even grow. So since that limits the growth of a clan, and slows it drastically, I guess and even worse way to go would be to control 7+ islands, and grow, and allow the rest of the world to catch up, while keeping other big alliances in check, and thus getting the age of WW to come even sooner.

I guess I also forgot that conquesting players and alliances wasn't the point to control islands and farming is the way to go!

thats cute

Good call!!

We're right on schedule, not sure what your talking about