Hello Lamia

DeletedUser10048

I notice there's no war stories & no PnP's in the last few days. Where are you all hiding, who's going to run me up to speed on what's happening ?

DeletedUser10111

Oh hell! They let you be a mod? Now i have to behave myself. Gratz on the promo Supa.
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

DeletedUser10048

Haha they did indeed matey, your probably just the right chap to bring me up to speed on the happenings in Lamia.

So what do you know ?

DeletedUser10111

2 main forces battling. one side is The Collective, The Core Collective. Vigilate 1/2/3 and Vae Victus. On the other side is The Mamluk Nation, The Mamluk Askari, The Silent Force, Silent Knights, Knights of The Republic, and Reach. Both side have some really good players and the action has been fun for everyone I think. I have to say that all the players in Lamia make it a great world to play in.

DeletedUser10048

That's a rare comodaty that a player finds a world genuinely enjoyable, action packed & active. Thanks Mac.

Anyone else want to have input ?

DeletedUser11958

Well... it looks like Vig I II III just swept the west side of the server and are moving south with wings on their heels! OMG !The DBP i'm gonna get.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10048

Well... it looks like Vig I II III just swept the west side of the server and are moving south with wings on their heels! OMG !The DBP i'm gonna get.

Think of all those lovely slots you will accrue.

DeletedUser10111

VIG3 has been absorbed by 1&2. Looks like they are trimming down for WW. BP will come your way.

DeletedUser11958

Ughh.... I think someone handed them the oceans. It was blue collar territory who merged with TSF and then ghosted out slowly.
nothing was posted, nothing was gained. 2 freakin' oceans worth! >_<

WOW.... player ranked 600 has 1 city worth 6400, player ranked 500 has 3 cities worth 26k, player ranked 400 has 12 cities worth 84k.
this server is probably gonna end with the first 4(5) world wonders completed!

4 months to go (game time though!)

Last edited by a moderator: