HAVOC and Plague VS ASC and SEA WOLVES WAR...

DeletedUser

Asc and Sea Wolves have decided they werent putting up with the Havoc Attacks breaking the nap we have had...

This Thread can be used to track some of the stats...

Asc Cities Taken..
Sea Wolve Cities Taken
Archaeo Sapper took a city from BoudiccasWrath (Havoc)
A2 Cities Taken

Havoc Cities Taken.
Kyisland took a city from Selectron. (seawolves)
Lchoco took a city from Dupinkalkoholik (Asc)
Scarlettwinters took a city from Dupinkalkoholik (Asc)
Crum1 took a city from Dupinkalkoholik (Asc)
Bhoke took a city from Dupinkalkoholik (seawolves)
Blhazin took a city from Dupinkalkoholik (Asc)
KJC took a city from Dupinkalkoholik (Asc)
Apex Predator took a city from Dupinkalkoholik (Asc)
Blhazin took a city from Dupinkalkoholik (Asc)
Antoninous took a city from Dupinkalkoholik (Asc)
Plague Cities Taken
Pimpdaddymac15 took a city from 1Adam12 (Asc)
Bhoke took a city from Rafaracer (seawolves)
Cheeba48 took a city from Rafaracer (seawolves)
Pandemic Cities Taken
Epidemic Cities Taken

So far 13 - 1 for the Asc/Seawolves vs plague and havoc. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7260

Congrats, you guys made the first coordinated attacks on a player not in our core ocean.

Thanks for making us number 1 defenders.

DeletedUser

Congrats, you guys made the first coordinated attacks on a player not in our core ocean.

Thanks for making us number 1 defenders.

Last I checked in war it didn't matter where the target was as long as it was eliminated. You're acting like it would of been smart for us to go at your core and leave him in ours. lol

DeletedUser7260

Last I checked in war it didn't matter where the target was as long as it was eliminated. You're acting like it would of been smart for us to go at your core and leave him in ours. lol

o3o No, you're making a smart move! haha
Great job, I hope we have a fun war!

DeletedUser39

Sucks for that dude

Well, he first applied to Ascension when his former alliance fell apart, but decided to go somewhere else because we weren't fast enough in making the decission wether or not we wanted him in his opinion. You can't blame poor decission making on us though...:p

DeletedUser

Can we have a 10 to 1 Mulligan ratio for this war...lol

It helps if you drink really REALLY hard. Then the score is blurry and no one is winning. I challenge anyone to keep up with me. Have to take a shot every 15 minutes. Sounds easy if you are still in college but you dont get to sleep it off .. pass out and you lose a city! =D

DeletedUser

I was going to wait a bit longer to let you guys actually show up for the war, but after 2 bottles of wine and some amazing tacos my wife made Im feeling generous and in a good mood. We will let you guys surrender now with the only condition being you send each player in Havoc a gift basket with no less then 2 bottles of alcohol and 1 package of cookies. We will accept 2-3 baskets with milk and cookies since I believe 2-3 of us are like 7 or 8.

I will be waiting by the mailbox so Im trusting you wont hit my cities while Im afk!

Regards, ***!

Edit** They seriously censor W . T . F ?? How will people make fun of my name while thinking they are being slick with a nick?!!?

DeletedUser

13-1 so far... Where is metsandtitans now??? Where is TheDevourer aka sheppard... Man I enjoy how the trash talk drops...

Come on Havoc and Plague... All I see is posting with u guys getting mad at each other on here... Where is this glorious battle you were gonna give us? I really was hoping you guys werent all talk...

DeletedUser

We love killing things..
smiley_emoticons_segen.gif

I wonder who we gonna hit next
smiley_emoticons_aufsmaul.gif

DeletedUser

have ascension and sea wolves realy already mopped up "the all star" server with more pre mades than mra's this quickly? looks like what ive always told people is true the best players were all in kappa, the rest just talk louder.

DeletedUser3937

I've always maintained that the people from the earlier Gen 1 worlds are made of better stuff than all the late Gen 1 and Gen 2 server jumping noobs. :D
Many more quality players in the earlier servers, especially since they take the time to do it right instead of starting on every server that pops up. ;)

DeletedUser

Actions speak louder then words, dont know US server too well as this is our first but im pretty sure Kappa didnt have the best players! many good alliances here. just gotta see who got the most heart to say till the end.

Ghost Pirates!
smiley_emoticons_pirat5.gif

DeletedUser

Actions speak louder then words, dont know US server too well as this is our first but im pretty sure Kappa didnt have the best players! many good alliances here. just gotta see who got the most heart to say till the end.

Ghost Pirates!
smiley_emoticons_pirat5.gif

He had to fight against us on kappa and he knows Kappa was a server that was on a different level than most. I have played a couple other servers and none have yet to challenge me like kappa. I honestly find many boring in comparison. Now this being said we by far don't have the best players in all of grepolis but I would say we have many of the US top players.