HaVoC and PiD

DeletedUser1685

Mac nice to see you here. Speaking of the ONE. I remember you were a one man alliance for the longest and I think you made it to like the top 10 or 20 players like that. Did RL get in the way of your grep?

Edit: should've clicked to the second page before posting LOL, but I have to say that Blhazin just took the cake for the boldest statement EVER! I look forward to seeing if a 12 million point alliance can be rimmed in 3 months

Seemed like an easier task before seeing millions of points start heading into VM after taking a few losses..

DeletedUser

Undeniable result of going from attacking at will on top of the world to suddenly having to defend that hill. People get fat and happy while they're on top (It's just the way it is) and the minority always voices they're opinion more frequently (human nature I guess, especially in the USA). I'm curious to see how this all turns out.

DeletedUser1685

True true...just disappointing in a few of the names entering VM as an escape from losing cities.
Understandable at this time of year for some, but others are just upset they aren't as skilled as they thought I guess. :/

DeletedUser

LOL that is the biggest disappointment possible isn't it. We actually went through a lighter version of the same thing when we got blindsided by the coalition. It was rough for AO there for a bit...as if we're not still getting pounded by like 8 alliances.

DeletedUser

True true...just disappointing in a few of the names entering VM as an escape from losing cities.
Understandable at this time of year for some, but others are just upset they aren't as skilled as they thought I guess. :/

aint that the truth

DeletedUser

Guess I spoke too soon:eek: good call Blhazin apparently you know how to destroy an alliance pretty quick

DeletedUser

Ironic isn't Fruit?

this right here was the end of PiD. What burned me, Grevel told the membership that all of us would be absorbed, between AO/BE and PiD, which of course was a lie. Also, as a "Founder" Grevel should have stayed with HaVoC to help oversee the transition and then move over himself.

But we all know what it really was, it was a pure and simple "chicken out" move on the part of Grevel.

So, it was this exact move by Grevel that prompted me to make the break from PiD that ended up being the demise of PiD.

So, all former PiD, if you want to blame anyone for the demise of PiD, blame Grevel.

Big news today from Rho. Members of HaVoC have decided to join in the ranks of PiD. HaVoC founder Grevel came to me asking for a merge, as he does not have time to lead the alliance, and didn't want to hand leadership off again (he was the 3rd person to have leadership handed off to). So we talked, and PiD agreed to take in the top 15 HaVoC players (not 15 in points but the 15 best players there). A-O has been offered the next 15, and the rest can either join other alliances or get swallowed. This merge will completely solidify PiD's hold over Rho, while giving them control of another ocean. The guys that came over are a great group of active fighters, and PiD welcomes them with open arms.

Fruit