Has anyone noticed?

• Thread starter Astral Alacrity
  • Start date

DeletedUser8732

awesome! welcome to the extremely slow world. you looking for an alliance?

I did an island quest this morning and I could actually see the difference in how much my fingernails grew while I waited for the attack to hit me.

DeletedUser

has anyone noticed you (renvall/astral) have done the same thing, but from delphi to ephesus to ithaca?

No - I didn't. I haven't had time for much so I ended up just leaving delphi - deciding to quit ephesus after TSs' leader started acting... badly and now I'm here, just testing heroes.

I'm not running from anything. TS is running from several alliances - I'm not scared of any alliance. All are treated the same, because an experienced alliance can turn out to be poorly organized, and an MRA might actually do some damage to you (doubtful lol...)

I mean - the eventual winners of EN ephesus altogether had 411 players (Until they merged and got more...) That's an MRA, but a quite well organized one at that. (excuse me if I got that wrong :( Thats how many they had when I was there and then they merged into Aristoi who won. I'm not sure how many members of aristoi there were.)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9287

TS mergesd with TG and about 90 percent of remaining members still playing on ephesus as well as ithaca