Has any game of this (American server or European) EVER Managed to get to the Wonders

DeletedUser

No American Server of this game has ever reached the Wonders Building Stage. Has ANY version of the game EVER actually gotten to the Wonders stage and had a winning Alliance?

I have heard some of the European servers closed, but that they never got to the Wonders Building Stage... is that true?

Does anyone really know?

DeletedUser

Alpha is and alot of en servers are.....
So ya you haven't done much searching huh?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Alpha not only got to the wonders stage but an alliance has completed 4 of them and was declared the winner. World Beta will be there shortly.

Edit - not sure why this thread got hijacked, please keep to topic.

DeletedUser836

I will post a list of servers that have world wonders below:

Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Delta, Epsilon, Zeta, Eta, Theta, Iota, Kappa, Lambda, Mu, Nu, Xi, Omicron, Pi, Chi, Psi, Athens, Delphi, Achilles, Knossos, Bellerophon, Rhethymnos, Calydon, Gela, Helorus, and Myonia have reached the world wonders stage. A lot worlds closed due to population loss before the WW age.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No American Server of this game has ever reached the Wonders Building Stage. Has ANY version of the game EVER actually gotten to the Wonders stage and had a winning Alliance?

I have heard some of the European servers closed, but that they never got to the Wonders Building Stage... is that true?

Does anyone really know?

Lol all closed en world's reached the WW stage. My world, Calydon, just went through it as a matter of fact.

DeletedUser39

Some servers never reached World Wonder Era - so not every closed server has had a victor.

.en Alpha for example never reached World Wonders, because it never got updated to Grepolis Version 2.0. I played there myself, and it was one of the reasons the majority of my alliance quit; we had been building up to World Wonders for the last couple of months, so it was quite a bummer to hear, after more than 1 year of playing, it would never be updated to 2.0, thus never have World Wonders.

As to the question; there have been loads of servers reaching World Wonder stage, and having a victor of the world (building 4 out of 7 wonders), and some server had alliances that built 7 out of 7 wonders too.

So, I'm not too sure where you got the idea there hasn't been a single world in World Wonder Era, but it's clearly wrong.

DeletedUser298

Ya all EN worlds that were released before Phi got updated to 2.0 a month or two after Phi came out(Phi was the first 2.0 world on EN, also where meet Beast ;-) )

DeletedUser

A fair few .EN servers closed because they have under 300 active players.

But many reached the wonders and completed them.

DeletedUser

Ya all EN worlds that were released before Phi got updated to 2.0 a month or two after Phi came out(Phi was the first 2.0 world on EN, also where meet Beast ;-) )

Once again, wasn't Rho and Sigma the first 2.0 worlds?

DeletedUser39

Well, we at .en Alpha were all told it would never be updated to 2.0, and thus there would never be world wonders.... That's the main reason me and my alliance quit... Gues we missed a line somewhere?

DeletedUser298

Once again, wasn't Rho and Sigma the first 2.0 worlds?

No Phi was, I'm 100% sure. It was the first world released as a 2.0 world. The older versions were updated about a month or something like afterwords, and all new releases were 2.0.

DeletedUser

No Phi was, I'm 100% sure. It was the first world released as a 2.0 world. The older versions were updated about a month or something like afterwords, and all new releases were 2.0.

'2.0 is the first major update for the browser game Grepolis. This update contains many features which will improve the Grepolis gameplay experience as well as adding to it. The 2.0 was released on the 4th of April, with world Rho being the first to feature it. Other worlds will update to 2.0 later.' Rho was released as a duo world with Sigma.

Does anyone know anything about EN?!

DeletedUser298

Hmmmmm....... I still don't think so >_< Can this be confirmed by another source?

DeletedUser298

The "you may only choose one of these worlds" rings a bell, but for some reason I just always thought that Phi was the first 2.0 world, or at least the first one I played. Maybe I did play Rho or Sigma for a short time, I dunno.

You have defeated me :-( I am now enslaved by you Mr. Strikehard