Haphestos' Forge

DeletedUser

Ok so maybe it is me but when I clicked on the ? I was taken to the Easter event page.
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif

DeletedUser

Cool

Does demolishing a building during this event affect you negatively? Making it so you must work double time in order to acquire your 10 daily orbs?

DeletedUser

good prizes,strange how randomly you get the orbs but so far so good.

DeletedUser

I don't know how to get to the place where you actually see all the rewards and orbs and everything. How do you get there?

DeletedUser

Could you not exploit this system?

Cast the cheapest spells
Recruit 1 unit seven times
Attack with the minimum amount of units everywhere

DeletedUser6486

you don't get an orb every time you do one of those, and you can only get 10 orbs in one day

DeletedUser10119

I for example have built several buildings and recruited 100+ units and have received no orbs today

DeletedUser

Ok so maybe it is me but when I clicked on the ? I was taken to the Easter event page.
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif

Same here - got the easter egg link. LOL. Anyone else getting intermittent reports they are in revolt (in a conquest only world)? LOL.

However, it looks great.

Kariella

Hoplite
well honestly I do not like random prizes... I like to be able to work towards a prize I want and get THAT prize...

other than that, I think this event encourages you NOT to play grep... once I get my 10 orbs for the day, I am done... I will save anything I am going to do till tomorrow when I have a fresh supply of orb slots... but then again... based on today... its not that hard to hit 10 either...

DeletedUser

I don't know how to get to the place where you actually see all the rewards and orbs and everything. How do you get there?

DeletedUser

There is a forge icon in the lower right corner of your ocean screen. That takes to you the "game". The rewards are random, as are earning the orbs. Consider it a "scratch off" lottery card and nothing more.

DeletedUser6486

It looks like this

fJmEoZl.png

if you still don't see it then try:

refreshing the page
A different brower
clearing your cache

if all this fails then submit a support ticket

DeletedUser7629

other than that, I think this event encourages you NOT to play grep... once I get my 10 orbs for the day, I am done... I will save anything I am going to do till tomorrow when I have a fresh supply of orb slots... but then again... based on today... its not that hard to hit 10 either...

My god, you must not be playing against a very aggressive enemy. I wish I could do that. But I unfortunately can't leave Grepo for over 20-30min without being CS'ed in a few cities and hundreds of attacks :-(

The enemy is vicious.

DeletedUser6486

well honestly I do not like random prizes... I like to be able to work towards a prize I want and get THAT prize...

I've done all this and only gotten 4 orbs today

DeletedUser10119

I've done all this and only gotten 4 orbs today

I have too and have received 0 orbs.
I have recruited 100+ units, build several buildings, attacked, completed island quests, traded, sent support, and landed a cs, all today.